The Young and The Restless .. Take 5 .. Spoilers Welcome!

Victoria needs to run and run fast from JT. She's going to regret it if she doesn't. He's not only emotionally abusive but physically abusive and it's going to continue to happen time and time again regardless of what he tells her about things being different. Wake up, Victoria!

I don't remember Raul and Brittany's characters. Maybe I wasn't watching then but I do remember Mack so who knows?

I'm very intrigued by the Jack possibly not being John's son storyline. Maybe Traci is John's only biological child? I absolutely love Traci. She's such a sweetheart and would make the greatest friend or family member.

I still can't stand Hillary and if Devon is stupid enough to think it will work out with them coparenting a child then he's not as smart or sensible as I thought. Wake up, Devon!

As for Victor.... Don't really care if you wake up or not. The writers could keep him in a coma for several months if EB is trying to figure out if he wants to stay on the show or go. They might come up with some better storylines if he were to die. I just want JT's part in his fall to be revealed and Jack to not get punished for it.

Is anyone else totally sick with how Nicki is carrying on over Victor :sick: :sick: This from the woman who just came from the bed of another man :crazy2:

Yes, it's ridiculous. And Victoria leaving the hospital to go to relationship counseling....how dumb. So is Victurd actually going to finally be put to pasture? Please say it is so!

Amelia gave a powerful performance today. I'm not normally a Victoria fan but I thought her work in today's show was fantastic. I have to wonder why the writers had Mariah fall asleep though. I appreciated having the previews back at the end of the show today. I've missed them the past few months.

Today's show hasn't played here yet....1 hour and 16 minutes it will. But yesterday was the girl's night where Mariah fell asleep and JT showed up. Ended with Victoria saying she was abused. So I assume today's show will carry on with the girl's night. Excited to see it even though I don't feel they developed the abusive relationship so well. Needed a bit more meat to it, IMO.

Today's show hasn't played here yet....1 hour and 16 minutes it will. But yesterday was the girl's night where Mariah fell asleep and JT showed up. Ended with Victoria saying she was abused. So I assume today's show will carry on with the girl's night. Excited to see it even though I don't feel they developed the abusive relationship so well. Needed a bit more meat to it, IMO.
You will see it develop shortly. Saw it yesterday. I wonder how Thad and Amelia do so well working together seeing they were divorced in real life earlier this year.

Major eye rolls here. Why wouldn't they just cal 911? Why would Victoria do this to her son's father even though she has no reason to have to. He was attacking her after he had already choked her and attempted to kill her father. Nikki would not be charged (though this is now the 3rd person she has killed, her Dad and Dianne and now JT....am I missing anyone else). Sigh~~~~~~eye roll. Going to guess he isn't really dead and they bury him in this 'loose soil' and he escapes to haunt her later.

Wait until you see today's show - vote is pro Jabot going public, but wait...... Ashley has an announcement ;)

my show today was the ladies getting JT's body out of house and to the park, Jack talking to Cricket about getting out of jail, Hilary going nutso over Devon on a date and she faints. @morrik5 are you a day ahead somehow?

Yes we air it at 4:30 pm while the US sees it at 12:30 the next day (in this area at least). Plus, I only gave you a tidbit of what is to come today ...

Nothing to do with the current storylines but..... Whatever happened to Victor's service dog?

The return of Summer Newman may be the last straw to totally turn me off The Young and the Restless permanently :sick: :sick: Judging from the lack of activity on this thread, there may be a lot of other people who feel the same way :(

I saw Summer today as well! I can’t even remember why she went off the show it’s been that long. Sharon and Nick back together too! Jeez.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter