Theme Parks Tickets and Passes showing "FASTPASS TICKET"?

abeautybutafunnygirl

Mouseketeer
Hi gang! (Tentatively) Planning our trip for end of May/start of June. When I logged into my account and looked at the tickets and passes, I noticed that there are 2 Fastpass tickets associated with my account. (Specifically to me, even though my dad was planning the trip on his Disney account).

I apologize if this is straightforward, but I haven't done this in a while... in fact, I haven't even been to WDW since my Summer 2016 international CP!!! Any thoughts on what this is? My initial thought was that I had a Fastpass at one point for a ride that broke down, and was given a complementary Fastpass because of that that I never used.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Did you purchase tickets that included pre-booked fastpasses? I have never seen that before. However, we have had annual passes mostly for the last few years.

Did you purchase tickets that included pre-booked fastpasses? I have never seen that before. However, we have had annual passes mostly for the last few years.

I don't think so! My dad bought just regular Canadian tickets. The weird part is that they both show under my name, specifically--so i think if it had to do with the tickets he purchased, they would show up under his name maybe or one for each of the 4 in our party.

Just a wild guess but perhaps they are fast pass planning keys? I’ve had those attached to my account before when there were quirks or glitches that prevented or may have prevented me from making fast passes with whatever ticket media I had at the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!