They made Disneyland in Minecraft!

mouschievous

DIS Veteran
Ok, I don't play Minecraft, but I do occasionally check out the Mr Cheezy Pop youtube channel, and he posted this video and it's AMAZING! Not only is it a scale "model" of the park, but you can even ride some of the rides. Not a replacement, but definitely helps right now and brought a smile to my face. I hope it can brighten your day also!
:mickeyjum

Oh my kids would love that. However I don't let them play online bc I feel they are too little

That's cool, Minecraft is great for kids.

Disneyland Adventures for Xbox is also pretty incredible, even for adults. It's a few years old so prices are pretty low. The park is truly to scale and feels like you are there walking around. You don't ride the rides, but play ride-inspired challenges.

I have found two so far;

MCParks.us
&
Imagineeringfun.net

Both are very fun and have functional rides. Imagineeringfun.net seems to have more detail though it is Disneyland only while MCParks includes Disney World parks as well as California Adventure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!