Think we will get something for ten year anniversary?

Pat Marlton NJ

Earning My Ears
I wonder if we will be getting something in the mail to celebrate the Ten year anniversary of the DVC, what do you think they might send???

Any gift would be nice. Could use another tote bag!!!

I lived in Marlton from 1969 to about 1974! I have a brother who still lives there...Mom and other family members have migrated to Maple Shade...I'm in Collingswood...It's a Small World After All

:wave:

I'm thinking every member will get a 25 pt. complimentary "introductory add on" at the new BCV!;)

I think we'll get a dues bill in January! ;)

If anything (besides the dues bill and the price increase notice...lol) I'd guess a pin.....10 Magical Years of DVC, or something similar. Or perhaps only the earliest members will get some kind of "Thanks for starting the ball rolling...look how far we've come" sort of gift. Oh yeah, and a letter pushing add-ons.

I do like Doctor P's idea!

Thanks for the responses, I like all of them except the January dues and the price increase! The best is the no dues for a year, that got my attention!

Hey Pat and Carol... my wife is from Collingswood and my brother lived in Turnersville and later in Marlton. Hello from a fellow NJ DVC-er. A ten year gift would be nice... I liked the free extra points suggestion. Comes in handy! Oh, well... we can dream, can't we?

Maybe they will consider DVC members as 'Florida Residents' and offer us that kind of pass discount?

I can dream, can't I?:)

Well I should get something...it's my tenth year anniversary being in the DVC. Since I don't think they'll do anything, how about all of you transfer 2 points each, into my account?? Think of all those years of dues I've paid to help keep the resorts so nice for you all!!

Congrats on 10 years. We will be going on our first trip this October.

We might be neighbors!

I also live in Marlton!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter