• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thinking and tempted again

Kingdome8

DIS Veteran
I'm thinking of buying resale for animal kingdom.

But just curious, will I be able to get rooms in summer time at other dvc hotels if I book right at 7 month? That's the only thing I worry about.
I want to be able to stay everywhere at least once
Thanks

I own both AKV and HHI. Once my trip happens this summer, I will have stayed at all the DVC at WDW till Poly opens.

We had no problem get part of our trip at GFV this summer at 7 months, but had to change the dates. Waitlisted its so we are doing a split stay at BWV and GRV booked less than 7 months out.

2 years in a row we did christmas week booking at 2-3 months out. 2012 was just one night at BLT, 2013 was 5 nights in a 2 bedroom at SSR.

Summer is not a busy DVC time. If you're on top of things and book at 7 months, have a bit of flexibility in dates and possible split stays, you should be able to book almost anywhere. BCV and VGF will be more difficult because of the near park and it's smaller size.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter