Thinking of joining curves?

luveeyore2

Illinois Suburbanite
I would like to lose about 20-30 lbs and tone up all the muscle that has gone to fat. Would curves work for this? I read some posts about women who had lost lots of weight (which is great by the way) but I only need to lose a few pounds in comparison.
Or would it be better just to do some regular exercise without spending money to join a program?

My next step would be to see if they had one convenient for me to go to.

Help! Thanks!

I think it is awesome. I feel great being there, no super skinny model types. You do not get tired of doing the same thing over and over, since you change stations . Try it out first and see if you like....
good luck

I have lost 18 lbs. in the past 8 weeks, and I there is no way I could have done it without Curves! Between the exercise and their diet, I am more than 1/2 way to my weight loss goal of 25 lbs. It has been so easy. It is well worth the money spent!

I joined Curves this week, and love it! I went 4 times already. Would go today, but they are not open on Saturday's for another couple of weeks:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter