This. Looks. AWESOME! - Raya and the Last Dragon

We'll see. Looks like too much of a combination of Indiana Jones, Star Wars, and other recent films.

I'm not ready to say awesome, but glad to see some actual footage. So we have the Action Epic Trailer, but I need my "Disney Charm, makes me smile" trailer (besides the Pill Bug, which I do like).

This definitely looks promising, and with Kelly Marie Tran now as the leading titular character, I only hope she receives more praise than she did for Rose Tico in Star Wars.

Looks like it’s going to be a great movie. Don’t see it coming in March to theaters thou.

This definitely looks promising, and with Kelly Marie Tran now as the leading titular character, I only hope she receives more praise than she did for Rose Tico in Star Wars.
I would imagine this is Disney's way of trying to give her a 'make good' for the whole Rose debacle.

Can't wait for this one. March is not too far, yay!
But, I don't see the theaters being open by then... However, I will download it online.
Seems really promising -- kind of like their older movies, looks like a mix from Moana, and Mulan... oh well, we'll see.

Can't wait for this one. March is not too far, yay!
But, I don't see the theaters being open by then... However, I will download it online.
Seems really promising -- kind of like their older movies, looks like a mix from Moana, and Mulan... oh well, we'll see.
It's possible they might move the release to being online to avoid being delayed like James Bond.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!