This may amuse you!

Janice

Super Shopper
My Sister in Law sent me this earlier today and I found it quite amusing and thought I would share - hope it doesn't offend anyone :)

Advice for the day:
If you have a lot of tension and you get a headache, do what it says on the aspirin bottle:
"Take two Aspirin" and "Keep away from children."

You spend the first 2 years of their life teaching them to walk and talk. Then you spend the next sixteen telling them to sit down and shut up.

Grandchildren are God's reward for not killing your children.

Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

The main purpose of holding children's parties is to remind yourself that there are children more awful than your own.

We childproofed our home three years ago and they're still getting in!

And finally - Be nice to your kids. They'll choose your nursing home.

LOL Janice,
trouble is ,I can relate to all of them with our mob.
Alan

LOL, Janice - all very true!

There was a little lad of about 3 in Tesco last night shouting at his mother, "You're driving me up the wall! If you don't shut up soon, I'm gonna swing for you!". Wonder where he heard that?!

LOL Janice,

I too can relate to that.sometimes i can see our two far enough (although their dad can give them a run for their money hee hee!)

Luv Audrey,
xxxxxxxxx:rolleyes: ;)

Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.

........ reminds me of a visit to the hairdressers. A small boy came in with his father and went up to one of the hairdessers and said, "You aren't cutting my hair today - Mummy says the other man will do it much better than you, so I'm going to him instead."

....... bless!

Oh how true these are!!

I can relate to pretty much all of these, unfortunately. I love the ones wher the little darlings repear word for word something that has been said in front of them.

I have a friend whose very small daughter answered the door to her grandmother one very rainy day with the words.
'Hello Grandma, It's p***ing down outside isn't it'

One very embarrased friend.

Carol

LOL - oh so true!

DD Alexandra went through a stage at around 2 yrs old of saying 'Oh s**t!' when she dropped something!

Oops - guess who had to stop saying it as well!!

lol Janice, they are so true!! Hmmmmm ......"eat their young" eh? I could identify with that!:rolleyes:

Janice

They are briliant:) I like the one about your kids choosing your nursing home.......I'd better start being nicer ti mine then!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter