This week’s show- Ideal podcast panel!

They have included some of that in some of the live shows recorded at the regional meets. Both my wife and I have been on the show a couple of times when they did that.

That's true - I asked questions/made comments during the two they had at Hershey ... though they haven't done those in a while and was thinking more *just* board members as the panel

but those road show shows were fun

No.

No Canadians. It's bad enough mixing a couple of people from the Northeast in there.

I love the Northeast peeps. Maybe because I am one. I know Ryan and Heidi are also in the Northeast. At least we don't drink bourbon and hang with the horses all day. I will give you points for the Big Blue Nation. (O.k. I'll admit I did get accepted to a college in KY but my mom told me if I went there my grandma would be up there cleaning my windows every weekend to see what I was up to. )I didn't go since I could see my grandma doing that. It is bad enough when I used to visit my other relatives in KY she would still call and tell me I needed to come back to her house for the night. (I was in my 30s last time she did that.)

I dont really care who is on the panel but I really enjoyed when Steve was live from the parks during some episodes.

I love the Northeast peeps. Maybe because I am one. I know Ryan and Heidi are also in the Northeast. At least we don't drink bourbon and hang with the horses all day. I will give you points for the Big Blue Nation. (O.k. I'll admit I did get accepted to a college in KY but my mom told me if I went there my grandma would be up there cleaning my windows every weekend to see what I was up to. )I didn't go since I could see my grandma doing that. It is bad enough when I used to visit my other relatives in KY she would still call and tell me I needed to come back to her house for the night. (I was in my 30s last time she did that.)

I believe Ryan is more North Middle of Country

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!