This weeks pod cast will be delayed

WebmasterJohn

Genius
Administrator
Hey Folks

Just want to give everyone a heads up that this weeks pod cast will be a little late going up.

Today was the rededication ceremony at Epcot and we wanted to include a report on that in the pod cast this week so we won't get a chance to record it until tomorrow.

Hopefully Pete will get teh post cast edited and up by the end of the day on Tuesday bnut if not then look for it on Wednesday A.M.

John

OH Heck.....whats a girl to do...thats tomorrows plans out the window. I have pulled a ligament in my shoulder so at home, was looking forward to listening to the full thing in one go.
Not to worry...can carry on doing catch up:)

Thanks for the update! :thumbsup2 .....Better late than never, right?!

Sounds like a good excuse for a delay to me! Can't wait to hear about the ceremony.

Thanks for the heads up :)

Only forgiven if there's something about the December Podmeets...okay, forgiven anyway.

Can't wait to hear all about the Epcot festivities today:woohoo: I'm sure the podcast will be worth the wait:thumbsup2

Darn it. Tommorow is my last day off this week. Dumb tennis, beta club, football games, and birthday parties.

Thanks, John!

You're great for letting us addicts know...I am tickled that other PodSquadders plan thier week around the Tues. podcasts, too---guess I will have to settle with listening to the WDW musak you have linked here (which I aboslutly LOVE!!!). :laundy:

Well, it's usually a choice between Guitar Hero or the podcast on a tuesday afternoon after school (even though the podcast always wins) but I'll happy to play Guitar Hero until it's available.

"THIS IS SIMBA ONE......ANY LUCK FINDING LITTLE RED YET.....OVER!

:rotfl2: You are too funny.

Gosh, I sure hope we capture the podcast poacher and that "Little Red is okay!":thumbsup2

I don't know about you guys, but I am batting 1000 when it comes to capturing poachers, but that is in the Animal Kingdom. I've never seen any in EPCOT before...

:rotfl2: You are too funny.

Gosh, I sure hope we capture the podcast poacher and that "Little Red is okay!":thumbsup2

I don't know about you guys, but I am batting 1000 when it comes to capturing poachers, but that is in the Animal Kingdom. I've never seen any in EPCOT before...

Heck.....the poachers were definitely at Epcot..............that is who took down the mickey hand and wand from the Epcot Ball.........:goodvibes
and now I hear they have captured Kevin by Nine Dragon's due to his review......I sure hope he is okay........:rotfl2:

:rotfl2: You guys crack me up!

Now repeat after me.. "worth the wait, worth the wait" :)

Phew! I was getting worried! Thanks for the update guys.... hope recording went well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter