Those of you who have traveled with four children ....

DisneyPoly

<font color=0000FF>A Dream is a Wish your Heart Ma
I am curious to know how many of you stayed in adjoining cabins and which category you chose. I know a lot of people say you don't spend much time in your room, so I am curious to know your thoughts on how your trip went.

Thanks for sharing!

If money is an issue I would suggest booking two adjoing Category 9 rooms. They are on lower decks but have a porthole. You will have to list a parent in each room as Disney will not allow Children to be in a room by themselves.

MJ

When we sailed with our 4 kiddos, we booked 2 category 11 staterooms. We had to book with one adult in each room. Once on board, we split up differently. Me, dh, and our 2 youngest in one room and our 2 older children in the second room. They were right next door and were teenagers.... I don't know how old your children are!!

Hope that helps,
Kathy

Do the doors stay open between the adjoining rooms?

There is a door that opens between the two rooms (inside the cabins) if you specifically ask for adjoining rooms. Just getting two rooms side-by-side won't do the trick.

If you'd like to see where these are located, you can view the deck plans on the DCL website. Adjoining rooms are indicated by a small arrow in each that points to the room next door.

HTH,
Julie

We had two cat. 6's side by side the first cruise. When the docs came of course they had my husband in one room and myself in the other. We just went to desk services and they switched the keys around for us. We had two adjoining cat. 6's the last 2 cruises and we prefer adjoining. Again we always need to get the keys switched once on board. The benefit of the adjoining rooms is that my husband has access to the shower in the teen room so we both can clean up at the same time. We also keep better tabs on the teens because we have the rule, their adjoining door must never be locked so we always can pop in at any time. We are in our room a lot. We put our young daughter to bed then go out on our verandah and relax. Kathy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter