Those using swagbucks ???

*sigh* of coarse they did....I want to say I'm surprised but unfortunately I'm not...this seems to be the way things go with me and my horrid luck.
I plan to start redeeming for Amazon instead. I buy a lot from Amazon, can use them to order groceries from Whole Foods, buy a Safeway GC for other grocery shopping and buy a lot of other stuff as well. So, the first SB redemption of every month will now be Amazon and I will just "pay myself back" by transferring an equal amount to my Disney cash stash (minus the 5% rebate I would have gotten with my Amazon Visa). Any other redemptions during the month will be for PayPal.

Someone just posted on a SB FB group that Southwest is no longer limiting how many forms of payment you can use. I don’t see this info anywhere on the website. Has anyone else heard this?

Edit: poster was using 6 forms for 2 passengers, which is allowed per SW. She didn’t realize that SW permits 3 forms per passenger.

Sorry for any confusion!

Did she say if she did it online or over the phone? I had problems when I was trying to do 3 per passenger, per the rules, so just wondering how she was successful if I need to do it again :)

I CAN NOT get any of my coupon prints to credit on Mypoints. Is anybody else having this problem? I'm not going to make my monthly goal without those. I have sent in 2 help tickets and gotten no response at all.

I did the Blue Apron offer and just got my first box, can I cancel now? I can't remember what the offer said....but it was the one where you were awarded 3,500 SB? The food looks AWESOME, but I can't rationalize this in my budget right now... :(

I plan to start redeeming for Amazon instead. I buy a lot from Amazon, can use them to order groceries from Whole Foods, buy a Safeway GC for other grocery shopping and buy a lot of other stuff as well. So, the first SB redemption of every month will now be Amazon and I will just "pay myself back" by transferring an equal amount to my Disney cash stash (minus the 5% rebate I would have gotten with my Amazon Visa). Any other redemptions during the month will be for PayPal.

I guess I’ll just redeem for PayPal since my swagbucks are used to help save for our trip. Maybe I’ll tedeem for some food gift cards to use while we’re in Florida like rainforest cafe or something like that but otherwise we won’t be able to do much with amazon (aside from a grocery order when we get there) and most of the other discounted GC...ugh sucks

Someone just posted on a SB FB group that Southwest is no longer limiting how many forms of payment you can use. I don’t see this info anywhere on the website. Has anyone else heard this?

Edit: poster was using 6 forms for 2 passengers, which is allowed per SW. She didn’t realize that SW permits 3 forms per passenger.

Sorry for any confusion!

I have always avoided SW GCs, b/c of the 3 GC rule. I didn't realize it was 3pp. So, for my family of 5, I can use 15 GCs (in one order)? Is this correct?

I have always avoided SW GCs, b/c of the 3 GC rule. I didn't realize it was 3pp. So, for my family of 5, I can use 15 GCs (in one order)? Is this correct?

Not in one order. Book each way/each person separately. so you would have to do 10 separate transactions to get around the rule.

I did the Blue Apron offer and just got my first box, can I cancel now? I can't remember what the offer said....but it was the one where you were awarded 3,500 SB? The food looks AWESOME, but I can't rationalize this in my budget right now... :(

Don't cancel until you get SB, simply skip each week.

Ahhh, ok. Thank you for the info. Sounds like a bit of a hassle. But I guess if the savings were good enough it might be worth it.

If your GCs cover one round trip, you can do 5 separate transactions. It was worth it in the end for us, saved $400 with discounted gcs.

I CAN NOT get any of my coupon prints to credit on Mypoints. Is anybody else having this problem? I'm not going to make my monthly goal without those. I have sent in 2 help tickets and gotten no response at all.

Mine haven't credited either. I tried many different days. I just gave up on monthly goal for June since they wouldn't credit.

My first box took 5 days in transit and everything had to be tossed. They credited my account so that I can get another box but I really wanted to try this week's menu. I'm hoping that this week's box will arrive in a timely manner. Once my Blue Apron credit is used, I'm putting everything else on hold until I see if SB credits me for the trial or if this fiasco messed things up.

Yes, it's supposed to be 3 per passenger, however, I had a hard time with it when I tried last Oct. I called to make the reservation because one ticket had a special handling and the rep didn't know how to do more than 3 on a reservation. But the website is very clear that it says "3 per passenger" and before that it said "3 per ticket"... nothing about a confirmation number or reservation and you can have multiple tickets on a reservation/confirmation. But she didn't know how to do it, so I bought the one ticket from her and then bought the other online myself and we just flew on different confirmation numbers.

With the report from @belle032 I'm very interested in how they did it so I can just do that next time, if it ever comes up. :) For me it's probably unlikely but we had a Luv voucher, plus a gift card for each one of us that didn't fully cover the ticket so it would have been 5 forms of payment any way I sliced it.

Did anyone do the Kid pik deal? Their stuff is so cute, my niece wanted to keep all of it. Literally had to pry it out of her hands and send the box back.

I went to BB on Tuesday and used my $50 in PayPal money (courtesy of Swagbucks:thumbsup2) to buy a Disney gift card. The 100 SB shop credit posted as pending yesterday. Today, I had to go back to Best Buy because we are upgrading our Xfinity (adding phone service) and I needed a new modem/router (to the tune of $240:headache:) but I remembered my QR code so that took a little bit of the sting off of it. I also used my BB Visa to earn 6% in BB rewards ($14) so that also made me feel a little better. (*Big picture...we are going to be saving $100/month on our cell phone bill by switching plans, but had to drop a line, which ended up being our "home" phone. I didn't want to lose that number so I decided to add it to our Xfinity account since it will only be an extra $15/month)

The best part was when I got home and logged in to my SB account. I saw that not only had my 500 SB bonus from Tuesday's purchase credited, but I also got the 200 SB shop credits from the $100 in gift cards I bought last month:banana::cheer2::cool1:. I can't wait until I get the 500 SB bonus from today AND the 480 SB shop credits too:thumbsup2. I will probably forget about them until they pop up next month and surprise me:rotfl:.

Hotels.com question. If I cash out SB for sam's GC then buy the $500 Hotels.com gift card - How many cards can I use to pay for a stay at hotels.com? Our resort charge is just over $1000 for the week but the max GC amount is $500 at Sam's. I know they let me pay at Sam's online with 4 Sam's GC and up to 2 Visa GC so I thought that might be the easiest way.

And thank you all!!!! Since starting SB in mid December we have used our points to pay for both 5 day Disney park tickets! :) I elected to do the $25 Sam's GC each month and was blessed to earn a $100 Visa GC each month (1 month I was able to get a 2nd $100 Visa but that was tough). Anyways, I rolled all those into Disney GC at Sam's the other day and we are ordering the tickets this weekend for the park. SOOOOO happy! Now if I can pay for the resort before the end of November that would be amazing! (fingers crossed Hotels.com lets me pay with 2 cards).

Hotels.com question. If I cash out SB for sam's GC then buy the $500 Hotels.com gift card - How many cards can I use to pay for a stay at hotels.com? Our resort charge is just over $1000 for the week but the max GC amount is $500 at Sam's. I know they let me pay at Sam's online with 4 Sam's GC and up to 2 Visa GC so I thought that might be the easiest way.

And thank you all!!!! Since starting SB in mid December we have used our points to pay for both 5 day Disney park tickets! :) I elected to do the $25 Sam's GC each month and was blessed to earn a $100 Visa GC each month (1 month I was able to get a 2nd $100 Visa but that was tough). Anyways, I rolled all those into Disney GC at Sam's the other day and we are ordering the tickets this weekend for the park. SOOOOO happy! Now if I can pay for the resort before the end of November that would be amazing! (fingers crossed Hotels.com lets me pay with 2 cards).

You can only use one hotels.com gift card per hotel booking, BUT you can combine hotels.com gift cards! I have done it a few times and it's super easy. Here is the link.

https://www.hotels.com/hotel-deals/giftcard-redeem-us/

Another good nCrave showed up a couple hours ago. It's called Fashion at the Met Gala, worth 4 SB. It runs on its own and only takes a few minutes to complete. It keeps showing up for me, so I keep starting it over and over.

Thank you for this! Saw this late last night and between running it for a bit before bed and after I woke up this morning until I had to leave the house, was able to run it 33 times :) Unfortunately when I got home though it was gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!