Those using swagbucks ???

What I don’t understand about the hotel/travel sites is their inconsistency.

I booked a room at the Tampa Marriott back in 2016 for a night in 2017, just in case we decided to fly in to Tampa. I booked it 9 months in advance and did not pre-pay. The SB showed as “pending” within a few days. I ended up cancelling the reservation and rebooking a few times when the price dropped and each time, O received a new batch of “pending” SB. I ended up cancelling the last one when we decided to fly into Orlando. Now, more than ONE YEAR later, all my SB are still listed as “pending”. I can’t do anything to get rid of them. I show over 3,000 SB as “pending” on my shop activity page and there is no way to clear it out. I took that trip in October 2017.

If they can keep track of that for over a year, how come they can’t find trips from 30 days ago??

I received the other credit for the windex/scrubbing bubbles purchase last night at some point. Glad I don't have to worry about losing out on SB since I did not take screenshots nor remember when I purchased them!

Anyone get coupons prints today? I usually get mine late morning, it's 2:19 pm here and nothing yet? Just wondering if I did something wrong if no one has gotten them today....

Anyone get coupons prints today? I usually get mine late morning, it's 2:19 pm here and nothing yet? Just wondering if I did something wrong if no one has gotten them today....

I got mine, not sure when they posted but they are in my activity.

Acorn, zip code insurance offer -
Discover: Acorn: Find Out How You Can Cut Your Expenses Toda +18 SB

Has a picture "Expenses" with scissors cutting it.

Edit: One more -
Discover: Acorn: Compare & Save! +8 SB

No sign up, just answer a couple questions about a phone plan and then pick one at the end to "Go to site"

Last edited:
Just DO NOT USE IT AT BEST BUY....

I am STILL waiting for them to resolve my issue. They sent me a Disney gift card that I purchased with the Virtual Visa but after they mailed it, they decided that since it was bought with a "virtual" Visa, they would consider it as purchased with a "gift card" and so they DEACTIVATED the Disney gift card before I received it:mad:. When I called, they told me that there was nothing they could do because it was purchased with a "fraudulent" card! WTH???? I went into the store, showed them the printout of my "virtual" Visa (which has my name, address, etc right on it) AND my ID and they verified all of my information. They tried to "return" the gift card, but since it had been deactivated, there was no record of it in their system so they couldn't do anything about it. So now, I thought I had some resolution when I spoke to someone who said they would be sending me a check for $25 but it would take 7-10 business days to arrive. That phone call took place on August 28...almost 14 business days ago...and still no check.

So now, I am going to escalate it further. I have a case number and I am going to send an e-mail to whatever corporate address I can find, detailing my ordeal. This is absolutely ridiculous that I have had to jump through all of these hoops for $25. If I were seriously doing something fraudulent, A) I wouldn't be giving them every possible piece of identification and paper trail that I have, and B) I certainly would not have spent this much time and effort trying to recoup a whopping $25:crazy:.

EDIT: Since I couldn't find an e-mail address, I decided to call (again!) and talked to yet another person. This call was a little quicker (only about 15 minutes total) since he was able to look up my case number and read through all of the notes of my previous calls. As I suspected, there was NO CHECK that was ever sent out!! UGH!! So, he told me that he is sending me a $25 Disney gift card and I will have it in my hands on September 20. He gave me a new case number and told me to call on the 21st if I don't have it. As much as I would like to be confident that this is the end...I won't be completely convinced until the ACTIVATED gift card is in my hands and safely transferred to my account.

UPDATE: I got an e-mail this morning that said they were sorry that I did not receive my Disney Gift card (ha....funny!) so they have sent out a new one. I now have a new order number and a new shipping confirmation number so I am feeling much more confident that I will see a gift card in my mailbox on Thursday. The big question is whether or not it will be activated.

FINALLY!! It has been resolved and I have my $25 Disney Gift Card:banana::cheer2::cool1:

I ordered it on AUGUST 8...
I received it on AUGUST 13...
...and then the trouble startedpopcorn::
First, I talked to Justin...
...then, I talked to Juan...
...finally, I dealt with Joseph..

Now, SIX WEEKS later, on top of about 4 visits to the store (which took up over 2 hours of my time), I finally have the $25 gift card that I paid for in the first place.

Although every, single person I dealt with along the way was perfectly polite and sympathetic (and none of them seemed to understand why this ever happened in the first place!), I am completely disappointed in Best Buy overall. The fact that I had to go through this much trouble to simply get the item that I purchased is utterly ridiculous. On top of that, I was accused of trying to purchase it using a fraudulent payment method too! Even though I produced the card that was used, along with my identification! I would like to write a letter to their corporate office, just to let them know about my experience, but I cannot seem to find an e-mail or street address. Everything I've found is in regards to warranties or billing. Oh well...not every company is run like Disney.

Shop Swago starting Monday (9/24) can register now.

From the last Swago I received a 20%, 50%, and 20% survey bonus wins from the wheel. I had a delayed payout survey for an in home test scheduled to post soon, so I had been debating about trying to 'burn' a 20% so that I'd get the 50% bonus on that one. Well, being afraid that it wouldn't apply in the order won and I'd lose out on the 50% on a low value survey (cuz its swagbucks) the internal debate raged on, when the survey posted earlier than expected and I only got 20% bonus on it. :headache: I debated too long. I'm going to hold out until the last minute for the others anyway as I have another in home test going on with a higher payout, but I'm guessing that's not going to post before the swagups expire. I'll try to remember to report back the order the swagups were applied. I got them all on the same day so they all have the same expiration date.

• So, I was banned from Gold Surveys two weeks ago, submitted a ticket because I had no idea why. They reinstated them last week with a warning that I wouldn't have them reinstated again if I 'lied' again...which I didn't. I got on this morning to try to take a survey, it banned me again.......no clue why :-( I submitted another ticket, but since I got the stern warning the last time, I wonder if they'll reinstate them again :-(

With regards to your Best Buy story, @kristenrice , I narrowly avoided a transaction that may have turned into a nightmare a few weeks ago. Evidently a batch of Disney Gift Cards were popping up as Red Lobster gift cards when they were being rung up. I nearly paid for it when I noticed that it said the wrong card on the screen. We tried a bunch more & all the fixed price cards in the rack did the same thing, but the variable load came up right.

Yes! That was happening at my B.B.! We noticed when paying all the $50 cards were as red lobster! Got Loadables. Well went back a couple weeks later and they never had taken them out it furrected them, all the $50 were still red lobster! Had to get the Loadables again which were correct luckily. Couldn’t believe they left the bad ones out there, who knows how many bought them and never noticed!

With regards to your Best Buy story, @kristenrice , I narrowly avoided a transaction that may have turned into a nightmare a few weeks ago. Evidently a batch of Disney Gift Cards were popping up as Red Lobster gift cards when they were being rung up. I nearly paid for it when I noticed that it said the wrong card on the screen. We tried a bunch more & all the fixed price cards in the rack did the same thing, but the variable load came up right.

Yes! That was happening at my B.B.! We noticed when paying all the $50 cards were as red lobster! Got Loadables. Well went back a couple weeks later and they never had taken them out it furrected them, all the $50 were still red lobster! Had to get the Loadables again which were correct luckily. Couldn’t believe they left the bad ones out there, who knows how many bought them and never noticed!

The Best Buy Red Lobster for Disney thing may just be a display glitch, but to be safe it doesn't hurt to try something else. Report earlier on the thread that buying "Red Lobster" Disney card activated correctly: @mich311e post in "Those using swagbucks ???"

This started happening at least back in May when @gottalovepluto reported it for Variable Loads in "Disney Gift Card Deals"

So it seems to fluctuate which ones have the identity crisis.

Under Discover: Tbsp email sign up. 40 SB. Pending for 7 days ( I really hate how so many things pend for a week or more nowadays!).
I still have a sign up from 9/15 that was for 1 SB that is still pendingpopcorn::.

09/15/18 Discover: SB Offers: Heart of Vegas (pending credit date: 09/22/18) +1 SB
I even got an e-mail to let me know that I have SB coming my way:rotfl2:.
It will credit today...I can hardly wait:lmao:.

I still have a sign up from 9/15 that was for 1 SB that is still pendingpopcorn::.

09/15/18 Discover: SB Offers: Heart of Vegas (pending credit date: 09/22/18) +1 SB
I even got an e-mail to let me know that I have SB coming my way:rotfl2:.
It will credit today...I can hardly wait:lmao:.

Yep! I just got mine today. I saw my Discover was checked off my to-do list and wondered why cuz I didn't think my points changed. I was wrong, I am 1sb richer :laughing:

Discover- OfferToro- Roblox 7 SB, sign up/register (no need to play). SB are not instant but come in a few hours (and don't pend! :))

Got ncraves back but they are crawling and smores tv keeps asking if I'm there. Only running ncraves at this point because I'm doing stuff around the house and was out for a run this morning. I'll eventually switch to LTG if he's still around, he's been very good to me this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter