Those using swagbucks ???

I just kept emailing them. I submitted the ticket under shop and earn (which I received the credit for) and I think they thought that was what I was referring to. So I clearly stated in the reply that was talking about the swagup and they credited it to me right away.

Update- I finally got my 500sb. When I originally sent a ticket it said it might take 2 weeks. I responded to their email today and I received an email back saying that in good faith they credited my account;)

Update- I finally got my 500sb. When I originally sent a ticket it said it might take 2 weeks. I responded to their email today and I received an email back saying that in good faith they credited my account;)

Thank you for updating. It reminded me that I totally forgot to put in my ticket for mine. I just did that now, hopefully it comes back quickly.

Also I almost forgot to claim my Nov daily goal bonus, checked that off too.

And I originally was going to put in a ticket for a HUT survey I completed at the beginning of Oct that never credited. It was supposed to be delayed 7-10 days but I figured at this point I should put in a ticket as it was worth 1000 sb (I want my $10, hehe). Well low and behold 7-10 days wherever those survey people lived equals about 8 weeks in Earth time because it did actually credit by itself - looks like the day after the last time I checked SB which was a couple weeks ago :p

Anyone have any guesses on whether there will be a SWAGO before Christmas?
I need to get another gift card, but thought if there might be another SWAGO, I'd hold out. (Yes, I know...no one has a crystal ball, but sometimes someone has a good memory from past years :wizard::wizard::wizard:

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for QVC to credit? I spent over $800 on Black Friday (at 7%) and there is still no credit pending. I sent the ticket with my receipt and such and I got the reply that said I had to wait 32 days before they would look into it. I was hoping that something would automatically come through in the meantime, but so far, nothing has changed.

I placed a $600 order with Cabela's the same day and those points showed up within 2 days. I placed an order with BB the same day and those points are also already pending. I placed a $400 order yesterday with the FSA Store (great way to use up FSA funds AND earn some Disney money!) and THAT money is already pending too. I'm a little concerned about the $58 that is not showing up from QVC. If it were $2-3, I wouldn't be so worried, but $50 is a LOT of SwagBucks and I really don't want to lose out on it. The 32-day mark is the day after Christmas...I marked it on my calendar and I plan to send an e-mail THAT morning. I will stick with this because I KNOW that I went through SB to get the credits. I have the SwagButton and it reminds me (relentlessly!) to activate it whenever I am on a site that offers SB so there should be no way that the purchase wasn't tracked. I don't even use the same browser if I am going to go through eBates...which I know I didn't because I can see the shopping trip to QVC in my history.

Does anyone have any idea how long it takes for QVC to credit? I spent over $800 on Black Friday (at 7%) and there is still no credit pending. I sent the ticket with my receipt and such and I got the reply that said I had to wait 32 days before they would look into it. I was hoping that something would automatically come through in the meantime, but so far, nothing has changed.

I placed a $600 order with Cabela's the same day and those points showed up within 2 days. I placed an order with BB the same day and those points are also already pending. I placed a $400 order yesterday with the FSA Store (great way to use up FSA funds AND earn some Disney money!) and THAT money is already pending too. I'm a little concerned about the $58 that is not showing up from QVC. If it were $2-3, I wouldn't be so worried, but $50 is a LOT of SwagBucks and I really don't want to lose out on it. The 32-day mark is the day after Christmas...I marked it on my calendar and I plan to send an e-mail THAT morning. I will stick with this because I KNOW that I went through SB to get the credits. I have the SwagButton and it reminds me (relentlessly!) to activate it whenever I am on a site that offers SB so there should be no way that the purchase wasn't tracked. I don't even use the same browser if I am going to go through eBates...which I know I didn't because I can see the shopping trip to QVC in my history.

My guess is they didn't track. I have a walmart one that hasn't shown up either and it annoys the heck out of me. I don't remember what the point value was that day I did it though.
I will say, in the past when I have asked for points that didn't track they have denied me.

My guess is they didn't track. I have a walmart one that hasn't shown up either and it annoys the heck out of me. I don't remember what the point value was that day I did it though.
I will say, in the past when I have asked for points that didn't track they have denied me.
That's exactly what I am afraid of. I have had 100% success in the past with my tickets. If I have had an issue with surveys, offers, or shopping credits, I simply sent in a request and submitted the proper documentation and they credited my account. I am worried this time because the amount is so high. I just hope that they will come through and credit me eventually.

I did the Sirius XM Radio offer just now. For those with AMEX cards, there is an offer out that you may have for 30% back on specific streaming services, up to $15. It includes "purchases made directly on US websites with Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based), Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS All Access and Showtime."

If all goes well, my 6mths of Sirius came to $35.66... I should get 5000sb on DHs account, 500sb on mine for the referral bonus, and $10.70 back on my charge from AMEX. I don't have anything else on the streaming services list for the AMEX offer, so I may do it on my account too and use the last of the AMEX offer. That would be another $35.66... 5000sb, $4.30 AMEX offer. Total $71.32 minus $15 AMEX = $56.32 OOP for 10500 sb plus 6mths Sirius radio. They already call us anyways because we had free trials with our vehicles before...

I did the Sirius XM Radio offer just now. For those with AMEX cards, there is an offer out that you may have for 30% back on specific streaming services, up to $15. It includes "purchases made directly on US websites with Sirius XM Radio Inc. (including both internet-based and satellite-based), Pandora, Spotify, Sling TV, CBS All Access and Showtime."

If all goes well, my 6mths of Sirius came to $35.66... I should get 5000sb on DHs account, 500sb on mine for the referral bonus, and $10.70 back on my charge from AMEX. I don't have anything else on the streaming services list for the AMEX offer, so I may do it on my account too and use the last of the AMEX offer. That would be another $35.66... 5000sb, $4.30 AMEX offer. Total $71.32 minus $15 AMEX = $56.32 OOP for 10500 sb plus 6mths Sirius radio. They already call us anyways because we had free trials with our vehicles before...
Is it a pain to cancel?

Anyone have any guesses on whether there will be a SWAGO before Christmas?
I need to get another gift card, but thought if there might be another SWAGO, I'd hold out. (Yes, I know...no one has a crystal ball, but sometimes someone has a good memory from past years :wizard::wizard::wizard:

I noticed in the Team Challenge chatter someone said there was a new Swago starting Monday. Not sure how reliable the info is.

Wow! I submitted a ticket for a 100sb survey that didn't credit around 945 tonight and responded back to their email a few min later. Just checked my email and it was credited around 1030 tonight. I've never had late survey tickets credit. I'm in PST so I figured tomorrow if I was lucky otherwise Monday.

Has a anyone done the unreal mobile offer? It says pay $.99 for a two week trial receive 2500 sb. I just did it and it shows pending on already. Ill see how easy it is to cancel.

I did the Sirius XM offer today. (Great timing because our local stations are playing the same like 4 Xmas songs and I can't take it anymore!). My 5,000 SB were pending within an hour. Cost $35.66. (Or I guess my true cost will be -$14.34 ;) ) Gotta set a reminder to cancel this before 6 months! https://www.doctorofcredit.com/swagbucks-get-50-with-30-sirius-6-month-subscription/
Did they show as pending under your regular activity? I don't see DHs under there or his shop activity :(

Anyone had this message before on Smores TV? I haven't changed anything on my computer.....and I've been doing Smores since the summer????

Screen Shot 2018-12-15 at 2.39.34 PM.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter