Those using swagbucks ???

SHoply kept crashing on my Android. It won't even stay open long enough for me to click on any deal. Anything I can do?

So the new Swago board this week - when it first came out, I am sure the first column said 75 SB. Now it says 15. The stupid sweepstakes in the bottom left corner is 25 for one entry, so that doesn't make sense. I don't really care to buy a GC right now, so I will just forget it.

One good thing about the new Swago board...in the blog post announcing it, it said there would be an in store cash back square but it’s not on there now. Most of the stores on their list are closed right now, so I’m glad they took that off.

My issue is I'm not getting notification of swagcodes anymore and it's really annoying. I don't know why they stopped but I saw others complaining on their fb page yesterday. So I need to hope to catch one for the button one.

At least my ncraves are back today, I hadn't had them for a few days.

My issue is I'm not getting notification of swagcodes anymore and it's really annoying. I don't know why they stopped but I saw others complaining on their fb page yesterday. So I need to hope to catch one for the button one.

At least my ncraves are back today, I hadn't had them for a few days.
I don't get notifications anymore either, but I do check (one of the websites that post the codes) several times a day. The site I watch will send out their own notifications if you sign up, but I didn't bother.

I'm pretty sure I've completed 2 surveys on the stupid answer app and gotten nothing for them. I hate using the app because it's harder to understand what happens if you aren't watching and I wasn't expecting it to finish but knew I was almost done. So frustrating.

I don't get notifications anymore either, but I do check (one of the websites that post the codes) several times a day. The site I watch will send out their own notifications if you sign up, but I didn't bother.

What's the site?

I'm pretty sure I've completed 2 surveys on the stupid answer app and gotten nothing for them. I hate using the app because it's harder to understand what happens if you aren't watching and I wasn't expecting it to finish but knew I was almost done. So frustrating.

What's the site?
There are a couple if you google swag codes. I use sbcodez.

I was trying to get a survey on the answer app done today for the dumb Swago board. I had one watching TV commercials for financial firms. It wasn't easy completing on my phone, but it did credit!

There are a couple if you google swag codes. I use sbcodez.

I was trying to get a survey on the answer app done today for the dumb Swago board. I had one watching TV commercials for financial firms. It wasn't easy completing on my phone, but it did credit!

I'll have to do some googling, I want a notification but now when they do it wjth text via twitter. Though I do see the code was in something I got a notification for today so I guess I just need to click on them amm until I get the code for the day.

Thanks! I caught it on fb so now both squares are filled. And I finally got a survey through the app. Just need to buy a gc and redeem for one. Will prob wait to buy until sat and then submit the board sun.

Thanks! I caught it on fb so now both squares are filled. And I finally got a survey through the app. Just need to buy a gc and redeem for one. Will prob wait to buy until sat and then submit the board sun.
I have the same two empty ha.... i am about 200 short of a $50 gc. Normally i would do a survey those are not so great lately so i will wait till tomorrow

How long does it usually take a "shop" to show up as pending? I placed a $400 order from Office Depot yesterday and I'll feel better when I can see that it tracked. Also, I'm just looking under the Shop Activity screen. Is that where they first show up?

How long does it usually take a "shop" to show up as pending? I placed a $400 order from Office Depot yesterday and I'll feel better when I can see that it tracked. Also, I'm just looking under the Shop Activity screen. Is that where they first show up?
I think it depends on the vendor. Some are up in less than 24 hrs, some take a couple business days. I haven't ordered through OD, so I can't give you any data points.

I think it depends on the vendor. Some are up in less than 24 hrs, some take a couple business days. I haven't ordered through OD, so I can't give you any data points.

thanks - I was worried when it didn't show up right after the purchase. I'm used to ordering through ebates and it seems like I get a notification very quickly after I make a purchase.

Just did the Norton VPN offer under Deal of the Day. Offer is 500SB for downloading and starting free trial. I downloaded, set up a Norton account (have to do this to get the SB, even though it says you can do it later) and as soon as I confirmed my email address I got the SB, didn't take the 7 days it says.

Note, to cancel to keep from being charged you have to cancel via your subscriptions through Google Play/App Store, you cannot cancel it through Norton. I used PayPal for payment method anyway so I could mark to not allow auto renewal, but took me a minute to figure out how to cancel since the FAQ on Norton isn't super clear. But it still took less than 5 minutes all together.

I'm having a similar issue with a Best Buy purchase from a week and a half ago... I really hope tht it goes through!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter