Those using swagbucks ???

Is anyone else having issues with PLAY? I always get my 10SB by playing Swaggosaurus Run and the last two days I keep getting an error code.

Is anyone else having issues with PLAY? I always get my 10SB by playing Swaggosaurus Run and the last two days I keep getting an error code.
It has been working fine for me. I'm on a Mac desktop with FIrefox browser. It does make me click to allow something the first time I run it each day, Flash, maybe? I don't even look at it anymore, just click Allow and go on.

It has been working fine for me. I'm on a Mac desktop with FIrefox browser. It does make me click to allow something the first time I run it each day, Flash, maybe? I don't even look at it anymore, just click Allow and go on.

Thanks for the tip, it is working with Firefox!

AdGem double credits -
-UnRollMe, sign up, immediate credit 77SB
-Words with Friends 2, download, immediate credit 44SB

Thank you! They both worked but the unrollme also requires you to download the app in order to sign up. Both were easy and I'll delete the apps in a couple days.

Thank you! They both worked but the unrollme also requires you to download the app in order to sign up. Both were easy and I'll delete the apps in a couple days.
Funny I didn't have to download the app. I used a Gmail account and it just took me to the unrollme page. Glad they worked for you :)

Funny I didn't have to download the app. I used a Gmail account and it just took me to the unrollme page. Glad they worked for you :)

I think it's because adgem made me pick my device. For sone reason it thought my laptop wasn't a laptop so I said I was on my phone. Had to do both via links on my phone. Super annoying but they worked.

I joined FanDuel in mid Jan with the SB Offer. Had to deposit $5, fanduel matched it with $5, got 2400 SB. I made a few bets around the football playoffs and super bowl, then left it. I still get frequent emails from them, so today I decided to cancel the account. I had the $5 credit in my account still, and $6 in winnings. They said they would send the $5 back to my CC, and give me the $6 by Paypal. That was a very good deal all in all!

Did everyone notice there is an April Fool's Collector Bill today worth 25! Luckily just got it and made my daily goal :-)

Is anyone else's WATCH page screwed up? The sidebar isn't showing any of the normal topics and there is nothing to 'watch.' Just me or anyone else?

Is anyone else's WATCH page screwed up? The sidebar isn't showing any of the normal topics and there is nothing to 'watch.' Just me or anyone else?

There’s an SB blog post from yesterday, something about how they’re changing the watch/ncraves up. I’ve only been running my app videos right now because they’re running so well so I don’t remember exactly. I just remember they’re changing things.

I lost the normal watch page, it's only Ncraves types now. I was getting a lot from the main page with the orange button, yesterday was a struggle.

The new watch page is annoying. And my apps were runnjng great until they changed the page yesterday. I'm sure it's just a coincidence as they aren't connected in how they work but I'll have to see if they go back to being ok. Having to close and restart when they hadn't needed babysitting.

I lost the normal watch page, it's only Ncraves types now. I was getting a lot from the main page with the orange button, yesterday was a struggle.

I was running from the orange button when they made the change and was annoyed I couldn't get it going again. My ncraves bookmark also reroutes. I don't like it but it's another of their changes they made to make things better for us, haha.

I am not a fan of the change. My mobile watch was doing amazingly well for about two weeks, but the last several days, it has been terrible :-(

I'm barely meeting my goal each day....and I'm working from home, so I thought I would be racking up the SB, but that is not the case .

I'm just here to complain about the new watch page. Three in the afternoon and I'm barely over a quarter of the way to my daily goal?! The old watch and mobile SB videos almost always got me to 100 sbs by around 7 or 8 in the evening.

I'm just here to complain about the new watch page. Three in the afternoon and I'm barely over a quarter of the way to my daily goal?! The old watch and mobile SB videos almost always got me to 100 sbs by around 7 or 8 in the evening.

SOOOOOOOO AGREE!!! I think I posted about that the other day, I dont' like it at all! My mobile watch was doing great for a few weeks and it is back to not working at all. Luckily, I had weekend coupon print SB, otherwise, I'd be in the same boat! It is so hard meeting my daily goal lately!

Almost met my goal, here is how:

Outside.tv on RevU, there are 2 and you can do each 5 times. One is worth 9sb and one is 3sb.

I open the 9 in a new window, then open each video in a new tab. I click through each tab to make sure the video is playing. I leave it running until I see it's credited then close the whole window. Now move to the 3sb and do the same. Once that credits go back to the 9. I've been alternating them because it got a "must wait 1 minute message". I hope this sticks around.

What’s been working for me has been in the Swagbucks app under watch. When I hit this “Discover Great Content” it just runs and runs. I’m not sure how often it credits 2 sb, but I had it running all night and woke up to 60 sb already. I don’t think it’s working for everybody, but if you’re having trouble with first goal it’s worth a try.
48622516D2BC45-48BC-49E5-8660-A930927B0F62.png

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts