Those using swagbucks ???

I finally got a response back on my Gillette ticket today after submitting another update saying that it had been 11 days since I had first put in a ticket and had received no response. They said they were "contacting the advertiser" and to update my ticket again if I had not received anything by 10/16.

Exactly what happened to me.

On an unrelated note, I will say that it seems that this Spin & Win is better than the last one, at least with respect to not getting 90% Swagstakes entries. In 20 spins used so far I got 7 SB for some amount, and a couple each of double surveys and search.

I also got the same email back about the Gillette offer.

On Spin and Win I've been getting around 2/3 Swagstakes entries, vs 9/10 last time.

I need to fill the swago square for redeeming sb for a gift card and want to verify, does the paypal count for that?

Now that i'm back from vacation, i need to swag hard again. My goal is $800 by Jan :scared:
Me too! I went almost a month exactly with no swagging. I haven't added up what I'll need by January tho... :scared: The bright side: I got too busy before our trip to take my discounted Sept Target GC in, and when I came back from our trip I had enough in my account (from Wildlife donation) and enough in DH's account (from hotel shop and earns from vacation :)) to cash out our discounted Oct GCs, so I've got $75 to exchange at Target today.

Just got the 900sb rebate on spin and win on Dh's account. That's the first time I've gotten anything other than 1-3sb, swagstakes, or double survey/search on either of our accounts.

Wow that's great! I got a couple of double survey ones, though I rarely ever qualify for surveys, but I did manage to complete a 320 SB one this afternoon so that was exciting!

There is a unique code good until 4 PM EST, starts with EpicTrial, good for 3 SB - http://www.swagbucks.com/p/offer-page/?id=3493

Is anyone not getting the spins for completing a square on the swaggo board? I completed my 2nd goal and the square is filled in but I didn't get the spins for it.

Me too! I went almost a month exactly with no swagging. I haven't added up what I'll need by January tho... :scared: The bright side: I got too busy before our trip to take my discounted Sept Target GC in, and when I came back from our trip I had enough in my account (from Wildlife donation) and enough in DH's account (from hotel shop and earns from vacation :)) to cash out our discounted Oct GCs, so I've got $75 to exchange at Target today.

Nice!! i have about $100 left over from vacation. it's a start!

Is anyone not getting the spins for completing a square on the swaggo board? I completed my 2nd goal and the square is filled in but I didn't get the spins for it.

They've had a delay in updating the Spin meter. I had at least 2 squares that were prefilled that the spins didn't show up until I earned another square. Then I did 2 or 3 more squares last night and the spins didn't show up for while, even after reloading the pages. But by the time I quit for the night they had caught up and everything was correct. So I would just keep checking back and eventually it should all add up right.

Anyone else not getting their coupon prints credited? I've printed every day since Monday (10/2) and I was getting them credited the next day until Friday. I got Saturday's on Monday, but I'm missing SB for Fri, Sun and Mon. I did everything I was doing before- made sure I had new coupons in each batch, clicked through the offer on the homepage each time, used the same browser, etc

So the swago square that says earn sb from your referral, the little info button says your referral has to earn swagbucks from a referral? is that right? I got DD to sign up and thought that if she earned I would earn and then get the square, now I'm confused and a little worried about how I'm going to get that square. Now I need her to get a referral too?

So the swago square that says earn sb from your referral, the little info button says your referral has to earn swagbucks from a referral? is that right? I got DD to sign up and thought that if she earned I would earn and then get the square, now I'm confused and a little worried about how I'm going to get that square. Now I need her to get a referral too?

Yeah they don't proofread very well :) When you earn from your referral that will complete the square.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter