Those using swagbucks ???

how much do they have to earn? She did the culturelle thing and earned 50 but I haven't seen anything on my end.

Should work. Again, for me, it's not always been instant... I think the last time I got it from hubby he earned it about an hour or so before it popped up in my ledger and then turned the square.

You have earned from her before, so the referral is setup right?

how much do they have to earn? She did the culturelle thing and earned 50 but I haven't seen anything on my end.

It may just be delayed. I had someone sign up through my referral yesterday, but it didn't fill in the Swago square for about 6 hours.

That box is also one I'm not sure about. I think I'm going to have to have my hubby sign up through my referral link and take a survey or two to get it. I don't know that I'll do the middle square until that SB from referral square is filled in.

It did finally show up late last night. I got 5 swagbucks from what she earned and the box filled in. I was just worried I had done something wrong. Now if I could just get her to do it regularly and earn herself a little extra money..... her social life has exceeded her budget this year, lol.

My last box is to buy the giftcard. I don't see target or anything on there. Can I buy Disney giftcards at CVS with a giftcard? or partially because I would do $25 giftcard and $25 cash probably. Or is there any other options on there that will work for Disney money?

It did finally show up late last night. I got 5 swagbucks from what she earned and the box filled in. I was just worried I had done something wrong. Now if I could just get her to do it regularly and earn herself a little extra money..... her social life has exceeded her budget this year, lol.

My last box is to buy the giftcard. I don't see target or anything on there. Can I buy Disney giftcards at CVS with a giftcard? or partially because I would do $25 giftcard and $25 cash probably. Or is there any other options on there that will work for Disney money?

There are very few places that will allow you to buy a gift card with a gift card anymore. I cannot speak specifically about CVS, but a lot of them put restriction on it.

Yea that's what I figured. I use CVS a lot so I may just go with that. I can always try it and if it doesn't work the gift card will definitely get used one way or another.

Some Discover offers that credited:
Toro Page - Had Tripping for 9sb, do search and click on a result, instant credit

Under Most Recent Offers
Do you have an Overactive Bladder? 5sb just clicked
Stuck in the Bathroom? 2sb just clicked, took maybe a minute to credit
Myrtle Beach offer 3sb
ETA: Sign up for our newsletter and recipes - pillsbury, 9sb, just entered email
ETA: Free Gift with picture of white box with red bow, 12sb, just entered email (lancome page), took a minute to credit

Yea that's what I figured. I use CVS a lot so I may just go with that. I can always try it and if it doesn't work the gift card will definitely get used one way or another.

I have nothing to back this up but I am fairly certain I've read that you cannot buy another gift card with a CVS gift card. You might be able to find something about it on their website.

I know some have luck with Target, but I never do. However, I always have good luck with Walmart allowing me to buy gift cards with a Walmart card.

I've been eyeing the Buy Buy Baby GC to turn into Disney. You can use Buy Buy Baby at Bed Bath and Beyond and I've bought Disney GC at Bed Bath and Beyond with GC's a couple months ago. It's YMMV as the system allows it and there's no corporate policy against it, but you might run into a cashier or store that says you can't do it. A small set of us on the Gift Card thread tried it over the summer and mostly no issues but a few had some problems that took a bit to resolve. Also some reported that their stores don't have the 3rd party gift card rack, so I guess you'd want to know if you have a store that even carries other gift cards first.

I'm looking at the Buy Buy Baby because they give 3% but Bed Bath and Beyond are only 2.5% :confused3

Others that people mentioned that have worked at some point are Kmart/Sears and Safeway. Again, it's all up to individual stores. Some have reported at Safeway can't do it at self checkout but no problem with a cashier, some stores won't do either, and then other stores no problems anywhere. So YMMV no matter what. I don't have either in my area so no first hand experience here.

Under Most Recent Offers:
Follow Dreamworks Animation on Instagram to earn 4SB.

Awarded instantly and didn't login or follow.

ETA: Discover: AdGate Media: You Were Born To Move quiz. 11SB credit immediately

Last edited:
There are very few places that will allow you to buy a gift card with a gift card anymore. I cannot speak specifically about CVS, but a lot of them put restriction on it.

This is true that is why i usually get a paypal card and then use transfer to my checking and buy a Disney gift card with my red card I at least get 5%off.

I think I'm going to start doing Schwan's and I though it was on Swagbucks, but now I can't find it. Are they no longer an affiliated sponsor?

I think I'm going to start doing Schwan's and I though it was on Swagbucks, but now I can't find it. Are they no longer an affiliated sponsor?

I only saw it on the carousel ad in the top left, when i clicked on it i got the "offer unavailabe or expired" page so I have no idea what the offer actually was. i did a search through swagbucks and didn't find it anywhere while the ad was still showing. so don't know if it was a glitch? it was up there for a day or two for me and then haven't seen it since.

I've been eyeing the Buy Buy Baby GC to turn into Disney. You can use Buy Buy Baby at Bed Bath and Beyond and I've bought Disney GC at Bed Bath and Beyond with GC's a couple months ago. It's YMMV as the system allows it and there's no corporate policy against it, but you might run into a cashier or store that says you can't do it. A small set of us on the Gift Card thread tried it over the summer and mostly no issues but a few had some problems that took a bit to resolve. Also some reported that their stores don't have the 3rd party gift card rack, so I guess you'd want to know if you have a store that even carries other gift cards first.

I'm looking at the Buy Buy Baby because they give 3% but Bed Bath and Beyond are only 2.5% :confused3

Others that people mentioned that have worked at some point are Kmart/Sears and Safeway. Again, it's all up to individual stores. Some have reported at Safeway can't do it at self checkout but no problem with a cashier, some stores won't do either, and then other stores no problems anywhere. So YMMV no matter what. I don't have either in my area so no first hand experience here.

Ok thanks! I'll have to call bed bath and beyond tomorrow and see if they carry them. Should I just ask over the phone if they will allow me to buy the gift card with a gift card? I hate to risk it. I mean I guess worst case is I can use it to buy coffee but I don't really need $50 worth of coffee right now.... but I've got to buy one to finish the swago board. I sure do wish target was on there that would make it so much simpler. I used gift cards in there to buy a gift card the other day.

Ok thanks! I'll have to call bed bath and beyond tomorrow and see if they carry them. Should I just ask over the phone if they will allow me to buy the gift card with a gift card? I hate to risk it. I mean I guess worst case is I can use it to buy coffee but I don't really need $50 worth of coffee right now.... but I've got to buy one to finish the swago board. I sure do wish target was on there that would make it so much simpler. I used gift cards in there to buy a gift card the other day.

You could ask but most likely the answer will be no, even if you could. A couple folks had reported that when they called they were told no, but when we started trying it there's nothing stopping it in the system. My personal thought process on it was to not draw attention to it, so I didn't call or ask, I just took my GC's in and used them to pay for Disney GC (and a greeting card, paid cash for that) and the cashier didn't bat an eye. If your store is not out of the way can't hurt to try. The square says 'any' gift card this time so you don't have to get a $50 one unless you wanted the bonus SB.

You could ask but most likely the answer will be no, even if you could. A couple folks had reported that when they called they were told no, but when we started trying it there's nothing stopping it in the system. My personal thought process on it was to not draw attention to it, so I didn't call or ask, I just took my GC's in and used them to pay for Disney GC (and a greeting card, paid cash for that) and the cashier didn't bat an eye. If your store is not out of the way can't hurt to try. The square says 'any' gift card this time so you don't have to get a $50 one unless you wanted the bonus SB.
Ok thanks! Your probably right, I shouldn't call. I can run by today and see if they have them before I buy the gift card. You said bed bath and beyond accepts the buy buy baby ones is that right?

Decisions, decisions... I had decided that I would buy a gift card for this swago if it didn't have the $50 minimum, because we've got a wedding next year and I was going to go through hotels.com for our stay for portal cashback, their free nights program, etc. I was only planning on buying the $25 card for 5% back, but now they made it hard by doing the bonus 100sb on a $50 gift card lol.

Decisions, decisions... I had decided that I would buy a gift card for this swago if it didn't have the $50 minimum, because we've got a wedding next year and I was going to go through hotels.com for our stay for portal cashback, their free nights program, etc. I was only planning on buying the $25 card for 5% back, but now they made it hard by doing the bonus 100sb on a $50 gift card lol.

I was debating the same thing, but I wasn't sure if I would get the bonus SB because on the site it says "for giftcards over $50". I'm not sure if a $50 would count. Can anyone confirm a $50 card would qualify?

I was debating the same thing, but I wasn't sure if I would get the bonus SB because on the site it says "for giftcards over $50". I'm not sure if a $50 would count. Can anyone confirm a $50 card would qualify?
When you add a gift card to your cart and go to the cart page, it always shows your total swagbucks and includes promo ones like this. I put a $50 hotels.com gift card in my cart and it shows the extra swagbucks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!