Those using swagbucks ???

The hardest square to fill for me is the "complete a survey in the answer app" i never seem to qualify for those.

Ok they got the team challenge page up, you can join now. http://www.swagbucks.com/swag-haunt-2017

The Swag Haunt Team Challenge begins Monday, October 16 at 8am PT/ 11am ET and ends on Friday, October 20th at 12PM PT/ 3PM ET.

5 teams this time, Swag Up Rebates of 100, 50, 30, 15, and 10 for the respective finishes.

If you were daring, you could save buying a gift card until monday and get the Swago board and 60pts for the team.... but you'd have to time it to get it in a 4 hour window, very daring. I'm not that daring :) Close as I get is I meant to buy my gift card this afternoon so I'd get my second goal today, but couldn't get on to do it. I just bought it not long ago and I've got my fingers crossed I still get it cuz I don't have much time to swag tonight and I counted on the gift card purchase. :doh:

How do you all get ncraves and videos to continue to run on your computer?

You have to disable the "sleep" mode so it runs continually. When you go to Ncrave choose the first one to the top and left. It should say "the longer you run the more you earn." It's a 1 point Ncrave but it runs continually instead of stopping and waiting for you to choose another one.

uugh the only square i need for my swago is the redeem a swag code from the swag button. I did redeem two but it didn't count.

Any swag codes out there??

Did you redeem the code through the swag button though? The little blue button that appears up next to your browser address bar?

You have to disable the "sleep" mode so it runs continually. When you go to Ncrave choose the first one to the top and left. It should say "the longer you run the more you earn." It's a 1 point Ncrave but it runs continually instead of stopping and waiting for you to choose another one.

On my computer, you right click on the open area on your desktop. Click on Display settings. On the left column, there is a button that says "Power and Sleep". Go there. There are two items there. One is sleep. Pull down so it says "Never" and that is how it gets turned off.

I don't have any of the autorun ncraves, it's all one click and go and they all have to have the window active for it to keep going. Today's going to be rough and I doubt I'll hit my 2nd goal. The 4th quarter sure is being stingy so far.

I don't have any of the autorun ncraves, it's all one click and go and they all have to have the window active for it to keep going. Today's going to be rough and I doubt I'll hit my 2nd goal. The 4th quarter sure is being stingy so far.
I've only hit my second goal once in October (thanks to a 50,000 sb survey). I only have one app working (indymusic) and in general surveys have been terrible. This whole year has been slow for me. I'm averaging $100/month whereas I was averaging $125 over the last two years.

Has anyone tried to buy Disney gift cards at Sam's Club since they added Sam's to SB Local? That extra 2% would be enough to make it better than 5% savings. I didn't see any exclusions in the terms but maybe I just overlooked them.

Has anyone tried to buy Disney gift cards at Sam's Club since they added Sam's to SB Local? That extra 2% would be enough to make it better than 5% savings. I didn't see any exclusions in the terms but maybe I just overlooked them.

I didn't even know that Sam's was on SB Local! But I guess that would only work if you use a credit card. My plan is to accumulate Swagbucks to purchase Sam's Club / Walmart gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards.

I noticed they were added along with forever 21 when I was on the app yesterday.

I didn't even know that Sam's was on SB Local! But I guess that would only work if you use a credit card. My plan is to accumulate Swagbucks to purchase Sam's Club / Walmart gift cards to purchase Disney gift cards.

That's what I usually do too. But I figure once I'm closer to my actual trip I could go this route for whatever amount I still need and end up paying a little less than I would if I just used my Target Red Card.

So this is probably old news to most, but I didn't realize that there are "pre-qualified" surveys available on the homepage mixed in with the others.

I think DD27 has seen a pre-qualified survey and still not been selected to actually finish the survey. Hmm.
I can't do gold surveys at all anymore which stinks. I'll never get to actually finish a Swago anymore, either. This swago especially is bad, I don't think I can even finish one row or column to turn in for SB's cause there are so many squares relating to attempting or completing a gold survey. When I tried to click thru the attempt a gold survey to see, it went to peanut labs. I ended up getting 1 SB but it didn't count to fill the square. I did just notice that it did give me credit for attempting a gold survey in the daily to do list, so surprised at that.
Also, neither of us can get the like us on FB square to fill in though we've both already liked FB. The only reason I did any of the squares was for the spins. I had 20 so did half of them so far. I got 10 x 25 Swagstakes, oh boy!

So, I'm looking to see if anyone has done the latest Hulu Live offer. I know it's $39.99 and you get back $25.00 in SB. But, it does say in the offer that if you cancel before the 8th day the SB may be revoked. So, wondering a few things. Does it definitely have a 7 day free trial or even 30 day(saw that mentioned somewhere)? And, if so when will it charge me the $39.99? So, if I cancel on the 8th day will I get the $39.99 back? Wonder if I cancel on the 7th day if they'd take back the SB's. I did the regular Hulu offer and then cancelled after the 7 days, but did it in my first month here, about 10/11 months ago, so not remembering exactly how it went. Maybe this isn't a money maker like the original Hulu offer if you have to pay about $40 and get $25 back, instead of paying $7.99 or $11.99 for a month and getting $25-$30 back in SB. Also, anyone had SB's for something revoked like that? Sorry if this is a bit confusing.
Looking for anyone with any recent experience on this Hulu Live offer. TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!