Those using swagbucks ???

I think DD27 has seen a pre-qualified survey and still not been selected to actually finish the survey. Hmm.
I can't do gold surveys at all anymore which stinks. I'll never get to actually finish a Swago anymore, either. This swago especially is bad, I don't think I can even finish one row or column to turn in for SB's cause there are so many squares relating to attempting or completing a gold survey. When I tried to click thru the attempt a gold survey to see, it went to peanut labs. I ended up getting 1 SB but it didn't count to fill the square. I did just notice that it did give me credit for attempting a gold survey in the daily to do list, so surprised at that.
Also, neither of us can get the like us on FB square to fill in though we've both already liked FB. The only reason I did any of the squares was for the spins. I had 20 so did half of them so far. I got 10 x 25 Swagstakes, oh boy!

So, I'm looking to see if anyone has done the latest Hulu Live offer. I know it's $39.99 and you get back $25.00 in SB. But, it does say in the offer that if you cancel before the 8th day the SB may be revoked. So, wondering a few things. Does it definitely have a 7 day free trial or even 30 day(saw that mentioned somewhere)? And, if so when will it charge me the $39.99? So, if I cancel on the 8th day will I get the $39.99 back? Wonder if I cancel on the 7th day if they'd take back the SB's. I did the regular Hulu offer and then cancelled after the 7 days, but did it in my first month here, about 10/11 months ago, so not remembering exactly how it went. Maybe this isn't a money maker like the original Hulu offer if you have to pay about $40 and get $25 back, instead of paying $7.99 or $11.99 for a month and getting $25-$30 back in SB. Also, anyone had SB's for something revoked like that? Sorry if this is a bit confusing.
Looking for anyone with any recent experience on this Hulu Live offer. TIA!

I had already "liked" SB as well, but it filled in once I linked SB to my FB.

Also, I thought PL surveys counted towards the "complete a survey" square. They don't anymore?

New to all of this and looking for some guidance....i just did the spin to win and got double SB on next search win... what is this? It’s all a lot to take in! But loving it So far :)

So I did the Disney MOvie REwards today. I haven't bought any Disney movies in awhile and so there were several that we wanted and then I'll buy the rest throughout the next couple years as gifts and stuff. But I swear when I looked at it the other day as I was contemplating it, it said that the sb would be pending for 14 days but in my activity it should them pending until 11/16. Now I can't find the offer again to look at it. Its possible obviously that it changed and its my own fault for not looking today before I did it but I swear everytime I had looked at it it said 14 days. Can somebody check the offer and tell me if it changed?

New to all of this and looking for some guidance....i just did the spin to win and got double SB on next search win... what is this? It’s all a lot to take in! But loving it So far :)
When you search in the swagbucks search bar sometimes you get points. It will pop up and tell you to enter a 3 digit code to get them. What you got on the spin and win will double that.

So I did the Disney MOvie REwards today. I haven't bought any Disney movies in awhile and so there were several that we wanted and then I'll buy the rest throughout the next couple years as gifts and stuff. But I swear when I looked at it the other day as I was contemplating it, it said that the sb would be pending for 14 days but in my activity it should them pending until 11/16. Now I can't find the offer again to look at it. Its possible obviously that it changed and its my own fault for not looking today before I did it but I swear everytime I had looked at it it said 14 days. Can somebody check the offer and tell me if it changed?

Sill says 14 days for me, screenshot of the disclaimer here
DMC_Disclaimer.png

I had already "liked" SB as well, but it filled in once I linked SB to my FB.

Also, I thought PL surveys counted towards the "complete a survey" square. They don't anymore?

Thx! Hmm, how do I link it to my FB?

I thought they would count too. I thought since it said earn from an attempt, that getting the 1 SB for being rejected would still count if PL was going to count. I guess I could try again and see if I can get in and finish one ans see if that counts. Thx, I'll try again, maybe it'll work if I finish it!

ugh! I just completed the featured survey it was 150 sb and it didn't credit.... I'm so mad because I have a double survey thing from the spin that would have made it 300.

I've seen a lot of people posting about Basin gift cards lately. What is that?
Basin has two stores, one in Disney Springs and one in the Grand Floridian. I purchased gift cards from their website using PayPal funds I earned through Swagbucks and other earning sites/apps.

Here's the Basin website. They have great products and at the Disney based stores they have products that are Disney themed. I'm a fan of the Mickey bath bombs. https://basin.com/

Basin has two stores, one in Disney Springs and one in the Grand Floridian. I purchased gift cards from their website using PayPal funds I earned through Swagbucks and other earning sites/apps.

Here's the Basin website. They have great products and at the Disney based stores they have products that are Disney themed. I'm a fan of the Mickey bath bombs. https://basin.com/

Do you get a better discount for basin than buying a disney gc?

So, I'm looking to see if anyone has done the latest Hulu Live offer. I know it's $39.99 and you get back $25.00 in SB. But, it does say in the offer that if you cancel before the 8th day the SB may be revoked. So, wondering a few things. Does it definitely have a 7 day free trial or even 30 day(saw that mentioned somewhere)? And, if so when will it charge me the $39.99? So, if I cancel on the 8th day will I get the $39.99 back? Wonder if I cancel on the 7th day if they'd take back the SB's. I did the regular Hulu offer and then cancelled after the 7 days, but did it in my first month here, about 10/11 months ago, so not remembering exactly how it went. Maybe this isn't a money maker like the original Hulu offer if you have to pay about $40 and get $25 back, instead of paying $7.99 or $11.99 for a month and getting $25-$30 back in SB. Also, anyone had SB's for something revoked like that? Sorry if this is a bit confusing.
Looking for anyone with any recent experience on this Hulu Live offer. TIA!

I have a question along those same lines. I did the sign up for the trial period for Hulu (not live)....I had been watching the offer and happened to see it offering 1500 (!!!) Swagbucks and couldn't resist. I'm wondering if I cancel on the 7th day if the points will be revoked. I can only find the offers for Hulu Live now. :/

Hmmm....I might be about to be disappointed here. I just bought a gift card for hotels.com so I could fill in the middle Swago square. Tonight was the first night I could really sit down and buy it. I just read the little information bubble on that square and it says it could take up to 2 days for it to credit that square. Does that mean I won't get my entire board filled now??? :(

Hmmm....I might be about to be disappointed here. I just bought a gift card for hotels.com so I could fill in the middle Swago square. Tonight was the first night I could really sit down and buy it. I just read the little information bubble on that square and it says it could take up to 2 days for it to credit that square. Does that mean I won't get my entire board filled now??? :(

Ahhhh!!!! Nevermind! It JUST credited and my board is full! I'm soooo super excited!

You know, I didn't even think about that! I didn't know you could use a Disney GC at a non Disney store, even if it's on Disney property. So in that case, nope, should have gone with just buying a Disney GC for the better deal!

I was hoping for a better discount. You can use disney gc almost everywhere at DS. I think the easiest way to tell now is anywhere you can pay with your magic band you can pay with a disney gc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!