Those using swagbucks ???

Any one else worried about the future of swagbucks and net neutrality if it comes into play?
Not really. Only time will tell. But I also have too many other big things to worry about right now.

I tend to find with things like this, especially when they are political, there are people (on both sides of the aisle) that try to tell you how awful something will be. In my experience, that's rarely the case. Maybe I'm just getting old and have stopped caring much about things I have little control over though.

Any one else worried about the future of swagbucks and net neutrality if it comes into play?

No because my state (WA) is already taking steps to make it stay the same in our state. We'll see how that works but I think it'll work.

Answer: Dashboard - PMR181-11529489 - Complete +75 SB

Super quick and easy survey about cruises. Said it was a 10 minute survey but it only took a few minutes, definitely less than 5 minutes.

Not really. Only time will tell. But I also have too many other big things to worry about right now.

I tend to find with things like this, especially when they are political, there are people (on both sides of the aisle) that try to tell you how awful something will be. In my experience, that's rarely the case. Maybe I'm just getting old and have stopped caring much about things I have little control over though.

Amen and Amen!!!

I saw something earlier about double Swagbucks on surveys through tomorrow, but now I can't find it. Was there a cap on SB's to be earned or is it unlimited?

I saw something earlier about double Swagbucks on surveys through tomorrow, but now I can't find it. Was there a cap on SB's to be earned or is it unlimited?
Oh, that must be why I got the bonus credits for the 2 surveys I did today. I have not had time to sit down and try surveys in over a week and I not only managed to complete TWO of them tonight, but the were for 125 and 200 SB each! WOW was I surprised to see those bonus credits show up:cool1:. I think I am going to go back and try a bunch more. I've got the time!

I found it in the SwagUps

"Earn Double SB on every survey you complete, up to 100. Offer Expires on 12/16/2017 at 12am PT"

I have a couple swagups for double survey from the swago spins, since this has got the earlier expiration date will that leave my other ones intact?

ETA: Well it doesn't really matter, I can't manage to qualify for a survey to save my life.

Last edited:
Huh. I completed a survey on my phone today and did not get double. It's not in my swagups either.

I found it in the SwagUps

"Earn Double SB on every survey you complete, up to 100. Offer Expires on 12/16/2017 at 12am PT"

I have a couple swagups for double survey from the swago spins, since this has got the earlier expiration date will that leave my other ones intact?

ETA: Well it doesn't really matter, I can't manage to qualify for a survey to save my life.

I did 2 surveys about 2 hours ago. One was for 200 and one was for 100. Both doubled AND left my double survey from the Swago board intact for later use. Awesome!

Ugh, so I finally qualify for survey and it's a questionnaire to decide if they want to invite you to a survey panel. I get all the way to the end and it doesn't redirect back to SB so I can't get my SB! I give up, I've tried like 20; low value, high value, short, long... wasted about an hour and just no love tonight.

I signed up for swagbucs about a week ago. Up to 90 points. Checked to see what it would take for a gift card. 2200 bucks. I'm going to be forever to get there. Not sure if it's worth it.

Ah, I just tried 2 of the 200+ SB surveys. Got about 10 questions in on each one and it redirected me back to the home page. Guess I didn't quality. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.

I never attempt surveys but decided to since they are double right now. After about 5 DQ's, I actually got one for 25sb and it was doubled. Then I tried another long and drawn out one and finished it. Worth 50sb and only got 50sb for it. The 2x promo said all surveys and that it doesn't expire until 12/16 at midnight yet this is showing as "Expired" in my SwagUps.

ETA: Just saw it posted on Reddit that SB's ended the swagup for 2x the surveys today (the 14th).

Last edited:
I signed up for swagbucs about a week ago. Up to 90 points. Checked to see what it would take for a gift card. 2200 bucks. I'm going to be forever to get there. Not sure if it's worth it.

It just takes time to learn the ins and outs of Swagbucks. Read this board, complete your daily to do list and hit your first goal everyday. Consistency is the key. Also, be prepared for a very slow first 3 months of the next year...people are earning a lot because ad dollars coupled with holidays are being shelled out big time, but all that slows down at the start of the new year.

My biggest tip is that I get up around 2 am right now (12 am Pacific) and start my All you Can eat autoplay as well as my SBTV app on my old iphone 4 (works the best without glitches) by the time I am up and going at 5 am I am almost to my first goal. Usually just have to finish up my to do list to get to that goal. I only spend about 30-60 minutes a day actually sitting down and working SB website and earn $25-$50 a month towards my Disney trips, some months LOTS more. For December I am up to about $200 and in January a lot of my online shopping will pay out and I should make just about $200 again. I know that does not sound like a lot but every little bit helps and it all adds up with the other online/app earnings I do. On my blog I started a weekly series, Saving 4 Disney. Right now I am working through Shopkicks.

Also, I do NOT purchase offers/trials but will do mygiftcards and shop online through swagbucks. Trials just dont work for me and there it too much fine print that goes along with them. For others, they have it down to an art form and I am in awe, I just dont want to spend money to make money.

As for surveys and being kicked out after 10 questions, yep it happens all the time...you did nothing wrong just did not answer or have the right profile they are looking for. Surveys are tough...for every 1 I complete, probably 10-20 I was rejected for. Also afternoon and early morning seems the best time to find ones.

Last edited:
Ah, I just tried 2 of the 200+ SB surveys. Got about 10 questions in on each one and it redirected me back to the home page. Guess I didn't quality. Not sure what I'm doing wrong.
You probably aren't doing anything wrong. The surveys only have x number of spots available for each demographic. Once they've filled your demographic, they no longer need your answers. That's why it can get frustrating to go through answering so many questions only to find out you don't qualify. Tonight, in particular, SB was doubling the payout on all of the surveys. There was probably a LOT of people trying to take them so the spots were filling very fast, especially for the high-value (>100SB) surveys)

Keep at it! Swagbucks is not something where you are going to make hundreds of dollars in a few weeks. Sure, some people have done it, but most of us just chug along with 20-30 SB a day by watching a few videos, maybe doing a survey if we can qualify, answering the daily poll, printing/using coupons and shopping through their portal. It all adds up, sometimes it's slow, but it all adds up:flower3:.

I just completed a survey and it did not double...however, both yesterday did. It says "up to 100 SB's" however, yesterday a 150 doubled and so did a 50...so I'm not sure what the 'up to 100 SB's' means? I was hopeful the 200 SB survey I just took would double, but doesn't look like it yet? It goes until tomorrow at noon right?

ETA....I just looked at my Swag Ups and it says 'expired' however, the date is still the same. I'm wondering if once I reached my 100 SB's I met that 'goal?' But I still got 200 SB's, which was more than the 100 it stated, so I guess I should consider myself lucky! AND since I completed a 200 SB survey this morning, I've already met my first goal....so not all bad :-)

Don’t give up! I started 30 months ago and have made about $3500. And I work full time so I can only do it before and after work and on the weekend.

I just completed a survey and it did not double...however, both yesterday did. It says "up to 100 SB's" however, yesterday a 150 doubled and so did a 50...so I'm not sure what the 'up to 100 SB's' means? I was hopeful the 200 SB survey I just took would double, but doesn't look like it yet? It goes until tomorrow at noon right?

ETA....I just looked at my Swag Ups and it says 'expired' however, the date is still the same. I'm wondering if once I reached my 100 SB's I met that 'goal?' But I still got 200 SB's, which was more than the 100 it stated, so I guess I should consider myself lucky! AND since I completed a 200 SB survey this morning, I've already met my first goal....so not all bad :-)
My first survey that I completed was 200 SB and it doubled. I completed a second one for 125 SB and it doubled too so I don't know what they meant by "up to 100"...

Looks like there's a bunch of dailybreak offers for me under peanut labs for 10. I noticed a bunch more under revenue universe for 8. It's not the normal 15, but I'll take it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter