Those with a crystal ball...what will SW airfare be for next Spring?

mom2mikel

DIS Veteran
Chicago to MCO

We are going April 28-May 5th. Right now i can book with US Air/United for about $250 round trip. In general, I believe that to be a good price. However, we would have to pay for bags. We are trying to go carry on only anyway.

I think SW will open October or November for my dates. Do you think chances are good they will be around the same price? For some reason, I'm extra worried about airfare for our upcoming trip.

For Sat travel, it looks like the cheapest SW is offering is $114 each way which comes out to about $250 after taxes. Do you think that will go up substantially when they finally release my dates?

Booking US Air pros: can lock in price now, seat assignment, O'Hare

Booking SW air pros: credit if price lowers, can change flights, bigger seats, free checked bags

I know no one really *knows* what will happen -- I'm just curious if you have an opinion :)

TIA!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter