Thoughts on Lowball Offer

Why do I have a feeling I'm about to get my heart broken by you AGAIN! The jealously is real.

(Disclaimer: just kidding, actually super excited to find out about your current deal :)
It has to pass ROFR 😜 and I wish you the same . People oustside the Disney bubble think I am crazy to put my money there , but reading these post and dreaming of Disney keeps me sane.

Would you pay $80 pp for a100 point HHI contract if it was your same use year as your other SSR contract, or does matching use year not really matter any more and/or the price too high ?

Would you pay $80 pp for a100 point HHI contract if it was your same use year as your other SSR contract, or does matching use year not really matter any more and/or the price too high ?

Different UY means a different membership. Like being two different owners, if you never want to combine the points for one reservation, and use independently, then you can manage,

IMO, I think that is on the higher end, but if HH is what you want and it meats your needs, then I think it’s an okay deal.

I need to have someone here take over my DVC shopping. I am horrible at finding good contracts. I think it’s just too hard to find a good small contract. Maybe I should side on the sidelines for a year and save more $ to buy a bigger contract.

Different UY means a different membership. Like being two different owners, if you never want to combine the points for one reservation, and use independently, then you can manage,

IMO, I think that is on the higher end, but if HH is what you want and it meats your needs, then I think it’s an okay deal.
too high.

Thank you both - we countered at 75, but they are staying firm at 80, guess we move on.

The search continues.....

I need to have someone here take over my DVC shopping. I am horrible at finding good contracts. I think it’s just too hard to find a good small contract. Maybe I should side on the sidelines for a year and save more $ to buy a bigger contract.
Listen to Ruttangel! He/she is really good and finding great deals and even shares info!

We can all help!
Which resort are you looking for, what points, UY etc?

I am looking for 50pts at BLt or Poly. My current use year for my SSR points is Oct and while I would like to match that I am not against a different use year since I would be using these points for different trips than the SSR points.
I know I will have to pay more than a bigger contract but don’t want to pay more than $150ish a pt which I have seen some people get.
I don’t need the points until 2022 so I am taking my time.

Just want to remind everyone that if you are going to share information about listings, you must post the link to the business,

If the business is filtered, then please do not discuss a listing from that business as that would be considered against the rules.

Thanks all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter