Three from airport to AS Sports,,Best Price?

mirmatt

Mouseketeer
We have used Mears before and just wondered if there is a more economical way to get round trip for three of us. Where can a car be rented for a day at a resort? Marla

For 3 people IMO a towncar would be best. The cost would be close to the same. The driver would meet you and take you back to the airport when you wanted to travel, instead of the cattlecall of Mears and depending on the service you used you might have a supermarket stop.

I'm still one of those that likes Mears. Never a problem with them. Son and family used them on Thanksgiving Day(no grocery runs would have been available for the holiday anyway). They said it worked out fine. I think a town car is $90 or more. Mears with the Disney coupon discount is $22 adult, and less for kids. Seems as if a one day car rental wouldn't be worth the paper work and time involved to return it??

Tiffany Towncar has a $5 coupon on their website which brings the cost to $75. I just received confirmation for our vacation next year and Mears with the Disney coupon is $25. We've used both and been happy, but I'd go with the towncar. As mentioned before if you want a grocery stop it's convenient. The biggest plus is you go directly to your resort without stopping to drop off others.

I would go with YourRide. We just got back from a great trip and used YourRide as transportation. Rabbittz himself picked us up at the airport and had Monster's Inc. playing for the kids. A very nice touch. The service was great and on the return trip to the airport he was at the hotel early. The cost was $80 and I think they still have a coupon you can use. For the price and service you can not beat a car service. You go direct to your hotel with a stop at Publix or some where similar is you need one. Have a great trip.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter