• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Throwing my hat in the ring.....

lovthesurf

Earning My Ears
Started my weight loss journey 7/1/12 a at my highest weight ever, 272. I even weighed more than I did 9 months pregnant! Even now I can't believe how close to 300 I got! I lost 50 pounds Pretty quickly a and by Sept I was down to 224. Then of course came the holidays and a trip to where? You guessed it, my favorite place and yours Disney! I wasn't exercising and did felt like I could just enjoy what I wanted...so I did and poof 20 lbs right back on. I wallowed and whined but didn't do much else to fix it until this September. I found myself back up to 242. A local beach body group started a biggest loser challenge and I jumped on it. As of today I am down to 220.9 so since last June I am down 52 lbs. I have a way to go to my ultimate goal but for now I am taking baby steps. My next mini goal is just to see that next zero...210. Also in the mean time, like many others I have decided to train for ultimately the princess half (2015) and sooner for the Diva half in Myrtle Beach in 2014. I have gone from a decent walking pace with no running to just under a 14 mine mile for 3 miles. I know again a ways to go but I will get there! I turn 45 next December(2014) and the Princess half will be my gift to myself.

All comments are welcome, I look forward to meeting people and sharing encouragement!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter