Thxgiving Wkend ??

piginmud

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We are arriving in Orlando late Friday (11/30) and staying until the morning of 12/5 (when we take the 3 nite Disney cruise).

Question...
Since Saturday 12/1 and Sunday 12/2 is going to be a real busy wkend becuz of the holiday, which parks do u suggest we hit that wkend?

I was thinking maybe Sea World on Saturday and either Universal on Sunday or one of the Disney parks on Sunday.

Any suggestions/help would be mucho graciously appreciated!

Thanks!
debbie
piginmud@yahoo.com

All the parks will be busy on Saturday- esp MK. We actually will be arriving on Thanksgiving evening and what I have opted for is

Friday am- Epcot
Saturday- take the day to explore resort decorations- eat at one of the resort restraunts that we have never experienced- and DTD.
Sunday should slow down I would think since a lot of people will be heading home-

WHen I have gone to WDW during peak times- I try to do EE and then when that park starts getting crowded- I hop a bus and head to another park- that way I have ridden the rides I really wanted to before the crowds came in! It has always worked for me and I feel like I have gotten the most for my money!

According to my calendar, Friday is Nov 29th, Saturday is Nov 30th, and Sunday is December 1st? I hope I have my dates right, because we are arriving on Saturday!
Just thought you might want to check your dates. :)

Gadzooks, I'm getting old! Yes u are right...Friday is the 29th, Satuday the 30th. Actually I know when I'm going, I just don't know where I'm coming from!

:crazy:
debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter