Ticket deal if booked by 2-23-02???

I'm so sorry to hear that, and it doesn't seem right. Do you really need the seven days instead of five? If you do, don't forget about the AP for just $10 more. Just make sure you aren't going to be there during any of the blackout days!!!! I know sometimes it's just the principle of the thing! :(

It really is a pirnciple thing.

In reality we'll probably do 3 days total at Universal/IOA. But having only 5 days (of a 15 day vacation) to chose from seems too limiting.

We can still get 3 day 2 park passes (never expire, don't have to be consecutive days) through work (they bought a whole bunch before those were discontinued) for $97.50/adult, $85/child. Or we can get the Annual Power Pass for $99.95 (no child price) which gives us all 15 days of our trip to pick from.

I think the thing that ticks us off the most is that they didn't have any kind of disclaimer on the website about "we reserve the right" to screw you, and the rude attitude of the reps when we called (and believe me, we started the conversations sweet as sugar ... but their attitudes changed that quick enough).

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ivanova,

I can feel your pain. I lucked out I guess, as I ordered my tickets Saturday night before they changed their policy.

Calling and complaining may make you feel better but it will do little good. Most companies hire call center firms to handle their directives. That was why it sounded scripted, because it was.

Diz.

How right you are - I work for a company where 80% of our call center work is handled inhouse, but we do outsource about 20% of the calls. And I know when I've had to call my own company as a customer, I can tell the difference.

I took my 4 year old and my 18 mo old two weeks ago. (Trip report soon!). I had purchased the buy2get1 free pass from US ticket booth online. As soon as we checked in (4 pm), we headed to USF guest services where we traded those passes in for APs - mine was about 15 more and son's was 30 more. The best thing was I felt completely comfortable going in the park right then for 2 hours - without burning up a whole day on my pass. Then we went for three entire days. On the last day I got a sitter and went to IOA for 2 hours to do mega coaster rides (front/back/middle HULK and front/back/middle of both Dragons).

IMO, the AP is the only way to go!

My friend tried again this morning -- this time she got a reasonable rep who manually processed her request and is sending her 7 day bonus passes (instead of the 5 day passes) because (1) she had gotten the email stating the 7 day passes were available until 2/23/02, and (2) the website still refers to the 7 day passes (until you go to purchase them and then they are 5 day passes).

Try calling 888-322-7119 and see if you have any luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter