Ticket prices

AnnyMouse

Earning My Ears
I am scrapping all plans for a 2021 getaway and have decided to start planning a trip in mid-2022. I have decided to start putting together a preliminary budget. Since Disneyland is not currently selling tickets I can't find what the current pricing for tickets was before the closure. Does anyone know what the pricing for a 5-day non-hopper pass was? I know that tickets prices will likely increase (dramatically?) between now and then but it is at least a starting point.

It's never too early to start planning right?

I am scrapping all plans for a 2021 getaway and have decided to start planning a trip in mid-2022. I have decided to start putting together a preliminary budget. Since Disneyland is not currently selling tickets I can't find what the current pricing for tickets was before the closure. Does anyone know what the pricing for a 5-day non-hopper pass was? I know that tickets prices will likely increase (dramatically?) between now and then but it is at least a starting point.

It's never too early to start planning right?
Good for you for planning early -- it can't hurt! Keep watching this board, especially the Official DLR Reopening Superthread, for news about the parks. When tickets start being sold again, the prices will be posted there. Also, any legit discounts will be discussed (for certain!) here on this board. If you aren't already signed up, put yourself on the mailing list for Mousesavers. They email a newsletter with legit discounts for tickets, hotels, car rentals, etc. That newsletter is another way to keep updated on any news at DLR.

Watching this thread, also planning 2022 now. Has anyone heard anything if they will still offer the 10-day park hoppers for Australians? Some of my buds used that a long time ago through F.C. but I don’t know what is going to happen in the future. Thanks in advance.

Watching this thread, also planning 2022 now. Has anyone heard anything if they will still offer the 10-day park hoppers for Australians? Some of my buds used that a long time ago through F.C. but I don’t know what is going to happen in the future. Thanks in advance.

I think it's just going to be a matter of wait and see unfortunately. I've bought the 10day pass a couple of times before, from an online travel agency here in Aus, their website says they are currently on hiatus and I wouldn't expect that to change until things are up and running again with some sort of normalcy. There's no reason to think they won't offer it again but there's no knowing when that might be, depending on what restrictions they open Disneyland with initially and how long they could go on for is anyone's guess, in reality it could be a very long time before it's offered again but it's really a wait and see.
For us here we will then have to wait and see when we are allowed to travel again overseas and specifically to the US. A report I read today said we may be waiting longer to be able to get back to places like Europe / America which is sad but inevitable I guess.

We have had a big trip planning in the works for the end of 2022 for the last 3 years. We usually go yearly but are planning a big trip to both coasts for a big birthday celebration. I am still tentatively planning / saving and certainly hoping with everything crossed that it will happen but nothing to do but wait and see how this all pans out.

I don't think you'll get an answer for some time but once they open up again in the US and then our international borders open you could then check with the likes of FC, assuming they're still around by then, but I'm thinking it's not likely till towards mid to end of next year before we might hear about whether these tickets will be available again.

Anyway, happy planning what you can at this stage!

These are what I show for current gate prices. As you can see, I primarily buy hoppers so that's how I keep my budget document. For 1 park, deduct $55.00 from the hopper price.

Eff 2/11/20
2 Day Park Hopper Ticket $290.00
3 Day Park Hopper Ticket $365.00
4 Day Park Hopper Ticket $395.00
5 Day Park Hopper Ticket $415.00

(1 park -$55.00, Max Pass + $20/day)

1 day tickets
Tier 1
Hop 159 / 1-park 104
Tier 2
Hop 169 / 1-park 114
Tier 3
Hop 179 / 1-park 124
Tier 4
Hop 194 / 1-park 139
Tier 5
Hop 209 / 1-park 154

These are what I show for current gate prices. As you can see, I primarily buy hoppers so that's how I keep my budget document.
Thank you. I usually do hoppers too. But this trip I was planning on doing a longer trip with no hoppers so I could take afternoons away from the parks for other interests. I remembered from my trip 5 years ago that 5 day nonhoppers were about the same as 3 day hoppers. Looks like the same is true.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!