Tickets for $22

Carole

Mouseketeer
Hi! We were recently in Orlando and noticed at the hotel and restaurants signs advertising Disney and other parks for $22 a day and up. What's the deal? I never had the chance to ask but am really curious. I know there is a catch! Thanks!

they are a comeon for you to look at timeshares.
So, I guess that is a catch, or, at least it would be for me. :)
Also, they are places that sometimes trade in "used" tickets. Very illegal.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

The booths I saw were at legit places, i.e. Hampton Inn. The one salesperson I did hear was saying buy your tickets now so you don't have to stand in line at the parks. I kept thinking if it was timeshare then wouldn't you waste more time listening to the timeshare pitch... Has anyone ever talked to someone at these booths? Thanks!

I have and they've been timeshare pitches. Supposedly 90 minutes of your time in trade for dsounted or 1 free admission ticket. I think the $22 ones are for the water parks but I could be mistaken. If you have several hours to kill, (they always keep you there much longer than stated) and have a strong constitution, it can be a way to save a little $$.

Some timeshare sales people we have encountered have gotten so angry when they find out you're really not purchasing, they try and withold what was promised. They can't legally do that and after the allotted time you can request your free ticket and leave. The last time we went to one of these in Orlando was about 10 years ago. Hopefully we'll never need to again.....

Thanks! The water parks would make sense for the stated low price. We always try to avoid timeshare.

Carole,
They can be in legit places and still do things that are not legal.
The message is beware of timeshare and telling you that you don't have to stand in line gets your attention while you hear what they are trying to trap you into doing.

Gail

Offsite - 88
CBR - 89 & 90
PO - 91
OKW-92,OKW-93,OKW-96, OKW-97 2X'S,OKW-98 2X's
OKW-99 2X'S,OKW-00 2X's OKW-01 1X
Jamaica-SandalsInn 98&00

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter