Tickets Now In Hand

Diz

Mouseketeer
Today's mail brought the 7-day US/IOA tickets, so I guess I can't back out now :D

I was expecting cool looking tickets and all I got were credit card sized tickets with a sticker placed over an old ticket. You'd think they could do better then that.

I was also disappointed that they sent nothing else.

It sounds like they sent you a voucher. When you get there you will need to replace it for the real ticket.

I got the same ones for my sister. They aren't vouchers, they are your actual tickets. It looks to me that they put the sticker on the front for your name and signature so guests cannot pass them off to other people during the 7 day period. Be prepared to show a photo identification like it says on the tickets, they just might ask for it with these. :)

FYI for anyone who hasn't recieved theirs yet, here is the wording on the tickets.

Universal Bonus Pass
Admit One Guest
Unlimited Admission for Any 7 Consecutive Days
Guest counter signature is required for each visit. Ticket may be confiscated if signature does not match holder. Photo ID required.
Good for 7 consecutive days from the first day of use.

I was expecting cool looking tickets and all I got were credit card sized tickets with a sticker placed over an old ticket. You'd think they could do better then that.

What'd ya expect Marilyn Monroe?:p

I got mine too and lets just say I'm glad I know I ordered them from the Universal website. Otherwise I would be really worried about whether or not they were legit. They look like the regular three day ticket we got last summer and just have a little sticker placed over the top. Looks kinda strange.

Thought of something else. What kind of id's will they be expecting? What about for the kids? Will the room key serve as id?

Lori

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter