Tickets to MVMCP and Candlelight Processional

malonefamily

Vlogging magical family adventures in Central FL
I've pre-paid for tickets for both of these (well, the Candlelight dinner package at Alfredo's [12/16], and tickets for the five of us at MVMCP [12/20]). The cast member I spoke to on the phone was a little unclear about how to actually get the physical tickets.

Will they be at the check-in desk waiting for us at SSR when arrive Dec. 14th? Or do I have to go somewhere like the International Gateway at Epcot?

Thanks in advance to the collective wisdom of the DIS DVC sages.

Our MVMCP tickets were mailed to us. They are hard plastic, like your room key.

We booked the CP dinner package. We were told to pick those up at the Guest Releations desk at our resort.

You will be able to get your CP materials printed at SSR.

I don't know how the will call option works for tickets. I had my MVMCP tickets mailed to me (paid $3 for the whole order). I'm sure someone else will post to tell you how to get your MVMCP will call tickets - I'm thinking you get them at the MK

Best wishes-

I picked up my MVMCP tickets at Guest Relations window at one of the parks (don't remember which one) when I was there in Oct. Not sure whether the desk at SSR can do the same or not.

i got mine today for our dec 3 night it was mailed to me
What time do they let you in the park with these tickets

We picked up our CP tickets at guest relations desk at WL, where we were staying. We had to pick up our MVMCP tickets at the will call window at MK as there was no time to mail them.

dvccruiser said:
...(snip)....
What time do they let you in the park with these tickets
If you don't want to use a day of admission on the day of MVMCP, you may enter the MK after 4 pm with just your party ticket.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter