Tiffany Towncar

yooperfan

Hi HO, hi ho, it's off to work we go
Has anyone used TTC lately. We used them in Oct. and we had to wait for them to go and get the car because of the security restrictions. Do the still have to follow these procedures? I heard on the news another airport had resumed curbside pick-up and drop off. Also, has anyone opted to go with the driver to the car? We aren't going to have much luggage and I hate to waste time I could be on my way to WDW!

We used Happy Limo Thanksgiving weekend, and although we had them pick us up at one of the airport hotels (we flew in the night before our Disney cruise), I asked about the airport pickups and they said it is still the same...they have to park. We'll be using them again in Jan. so I'll post if anything changes.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

You should take a few seconds jto read the question.
Tiffiny and all campanys must park outside of the transportation area and collect there guest then go get the car.
And yes there is curb-side check in.
Also you can look on any search under disney transportation and find a good company

On Dec 1, we had to wait 3-4 minutes while our Tiffany driver brought his car around. Curbside check-in is back and was very busy Sat. am Dec. 8. Also, the security line inside the airport was HUGE; get there a couple of hours early. Have a good trip!

We just used TTC this past week. When we arrived, we waited at the curb outside of baggage claim while the driver went to get the car. It didn't take long at all though. On return, the driver was able to take us directly to the curb-side check counter.

Way back in February 2000, the Tiffany driver had to park and then go get his car while we waited a couple of minutes.

He did drop us off at curbside check-in upon our return.

I'm surprised about Feb....
We take a LOT of Disney cruises, plus our WDW trips, and Happy has always been able to have the towncar parked right outside the baggae claim area up until 9/11. Our first trip after that (Thanksgiving weekend) was the first time we witnessed the new procedure.
Barb
Visit the Platinum Castaway Club at: www.castawayclub.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter