Tiffins or Sanaa

Location, location, location...as others have said. Both are great restaurants, and if you can't decide based on the menu, then decide based on the location and where you'll be.
We've eaten at both and Nomad lounge at Tiffins. We like Nomad for lunch and Sanaa bread service for lunch. Either Sanaa or Tiffins for dinner is great. Sanaa bread service and dessert is plenty for two of us, even for dinner.

The last 2 times I've eaten at Tiffins the service has just been slow and forced. I much prefer relaxing at Nomad Lounge for a bit! Sanaa is amazing and the views during the day are great. But it's a bit out of the way if not staying at AKL.

I'm conflicted! Both are great, for different reasons. My best Tiffins experience was a FOTLK package that included a three course dinner with welcome drink and beer/wine, front row seats at FOTLK, and a special safari. The meal was great and the cost of the food (Waygu beef, surf and turf) exceeded the cost of the ticket ($74). We felt like true VIPs, I highly recommend this package. I've had varying success at Nomad Lounge and have eaten there several times. I love the drinks, the food has been inconsistent.

Sanna is great for lunch or dinner. Since I'd rather have a big meal for dinner, I prefer dinner. You could go early and see the animals while it is still light. I agree with everyone on the bread service. Every single entree I've had there has been well prepared and delicious.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter