Tina's LC Journal-Losing for the Mouse

tinaninea

Mouseketeer
Hey everyone, thanks for letting me join in on the wish challenge!! I've been losing since May last year & between May 22 & Sept 1 I lost 34lbs. Then the holidays came and I went from 198 back to 208. On Jan. 1 my DH and I committed to do this together. I have lost my 10lbs back and fnally today hit 197.8. I have had the hardest time getting to that number!

I have been a member of another forum, but I've gotten kind of bored with it & this is just what I need b/c I really wanna be thin so I'll have the energy I need to walk around Disney!

I'll try to post some pics today.

Here is my before pic. This was in March 07, the day after we got back from Disney! 232 lbs
beforephoto.jpg

This one is June 07, 5 weeks after I started and 17 lbs down at 215
currentphoto0607.jpg

This one is at 208 in July. Doesn't the outfit look better?
currentphoto0727.jpg

And finally, I took this one this morning 197!
104_2990.jpg

196.6 Today! I feel like I'm finally back on track. We looked at the Disney menus last night and DH and I agreed that we must lose all the weight we can before disney b/c we'll have to lose it all again after disney!

So a little about myself. I'm 28, a SAHM to two boys 3 & almost 6. I'm a seamstress and I make childrens clothes. I sell some on e-bay, but I mostly do local events.
That's about it! So I have a weight loss mini goal set at 188 & I would like to be there before Easter. This is my pre baby weight. My baby is 3.5 yo!

Please feel free to comment!!! I love the support!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter