Tip: Maybe don't go to Disney during a pandemic?

Its actually not the silver passholders, but rather the buy one day get 1 day free Florida resident ticket deal that just started...

Probably a multiple of factors. But the surge in crowds started on the 7th.

Let's add to that....
4) if you choose to ignore your symptoms and fly home anyway,then you're spreading the virus (even with a mask on) to potentially hundreds of people.
5) Since you'll likely be contagious/shedding the virus before you even show a symptom,add to the above number.
6) Or you just go home,and no one cares to count that one extra "positive" case gone back to (pick a state,any state) which was actually caught while on vacation in FL at a theme park (hey,keeps FL negative #'s down!)
7) annnd lastly,you then get to spread all those new virus germs you picked up while visiting another state,and now you can share it with your local community.
*what could possibly go wrong?*
Let's be real. How many travelers to WDW are quarantining for a full 2 weeks before they leave,and after they return?
We went in midJuly from Utah. We did choose to quarantine ourselves before and after. Purely anecdotal, but figured I would mention there are lots of people traveling responsibly. We also brought lots of wipes, sanitizer, and chose to stay away from Disney Springs. We had a great trip, none of the 6 of us got sick.

I don't have the choice to cancel my vacation as I booked BLT and a non refundable flight before Covid hit. Many are in my situation.
If Florida's numbers get much worse, I'll just lose the money though.

I don't have the choice to cancel my vacation as I booked BLT and a non refundable flight before Covid hit. Many are in my situation.
If Florida's numbers get much worse, I'll just lose the money though.
Who did you book your airfare with because most the airlines are giving refunds even Spirit and Frontier.

Who did you book your airfare with because most the airlines are giving refunds even Spirit and Frontier.
I booked with Southwest and every few weeks they keep changing our flight. We booked BLT through David's though so we can't get our money back with that anyway. Ty though!

COVID is going to be around for a long time. It's best to get on with your life, however you plan to do that. An immunization is considered successful if it is 40-60% effective. Only 60% (approx., varies yr to yr) of people get the influenza vaccine. At this time, 1 in 4 people state that they will never get the COVID vaccine. You do the math. The death rate is trending downward with COVID now that we are more knowledgeable in treatments.

COVID is going to be around for a long time. It's best to get on with your life, however you plan to do that. An immunization is considered successful if it is 40-60% effective. Only 60% (approx., varies yr to yr) of people get the influenza vaccine. At this time, 1 in 4 people state that they will never get the COVID vaccine. You do the math. The death rate is trending downward with COVID now that we are more knowledgeable in treatments.

SO well put!!

I was so upset, I really felt bad for the CM.
This lady with her family looked like 2 younger kids 2 or 3 years old was screaming at the CM that she wanted a refund. She said this was the 4th day and it was the worst vacation ever. Her kids would not leave mask on and they kept crying over them. That she had to walk extra far from the car with two little kids because they did not have a tram running.... and so on.
Why oh why did she go to Disney during a pandemic with two young children that hate mask?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter