tipping kids club counslers

kelljacques@aol.com

<font color=red><b>I DON'T THINK SO SCOOTER!</b><b
I was going to buy phone cards to give to the counslers. How many am I going to need.. thanks for the help kelly

Hi Kelly,

I was reading one of the recent Kids Club Navigators on Barb's site, and it showed pictures of each counselor on it. It looks like there are about 11- 12 counselors per group in that navigator. So it seems that over the course of the trip, any of those 11-12 might be interacting with your child.

Regarding tipping, I know some people have tipped all 11+/- counselors in the past, and I know others who have only tipped the 2 or 3 that your child knows by name or that has interacted with your child the most based on your kids discussions, or things that you have observed.

Tipping is very personal, do what you feel most comfortable with.

- David

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter