Tipping mouse keeping?

binkee12

Mouseketeer
I heard in club level that you aren't allowed to tip..is that correct? I'll be at poly club.

Although mousekeeping is not considered a tipped position, we have always tipped wherever we have stayed, club level or not. We just leave the tip in the room with a note of thanks. Now, the club level host/hostesses are not supposed to accept gratuities--I read somewhere (probably on this forum) about a 3x refusal, before they can accept. We have often brought small gifts for our favorite folks.

I always tip them. I have a template for an envelope that says Mousekeeping and have them ready to go before we leave for WDW. I usually put some candy with them too.

I had no issues tipping concierge staff, they always accepted it.

I normally tip housekeeping at any hotel as well.

I always tip them. I have a template for an envelope that says Mousekeeping and have them ready to go before we leave for WDW. I usually put some candy with them too.

Yep to that, I always tip mosekeeping 10$ a day with special "Thank You Mousekeeping" envelopes (in the past when I leave out the $$, they don't always take it, by using the envelopes, they know that its for them)

We stayed Poly Club in October and BWI club in February and we tipped everyday and it was accepted. Even tipped for turn down when the mousekeeping was there and said “this is for you” and she said “thank you!” So yes you can tip at CL! Have a great trip!

We tipped daily club level DVC (AKV), in an envelope that said "Mousekeeping" and the card inside was a notecard that said "Thank You"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter