Tips from these boards worked great!

travelbug

DIS Veteran
Just returned from a week at BWV. There were 4 of us in a studio, which turned out to be plenty roomy for us. 2 tips from these boards in particular helped us to stay organized.

I bought an over-the-door shoe bag for our toiletries. That was a total lifesaver! The only problem we ran into was that the hooks did not fit over the bathroom door. :( So we wound up hanging it over part of the closet hanger bar, and it worked out just fine.

Since housekeeping doesn't come every day in DVC units, we needed a way to keep track of whose white towels were whose. So I brought along plastic clothespins in 4 diff. colors. Each person had their own color, and clipped on a clothespin to their towel or washcloth when hanging it up. That also worked great!

Thanks to all the wonderful people on these boards who pass along such excellent tips! :D

Welcome home, travelbug! I'm glad to hear that your trip went so well. Thanks for posting your best tips! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter