Tipsy is as Tipsy Does - A February '17 Dining Adventure - Complete 8/15

For anyone who may still be following along, we finally made some semblance of plans for our November trip since fast pass makes me commit to things 60 days in advance. I know quite a few of you will be down there at the same time so below is where we are currently at. Hopefully I can finally meet some of you. Except for @ariane37, I'm over her already :P

Friday - 3 Nov
Arrive @ 0830
Late Morning/Mid-Afternoon F&W @ Epcot followed likely by some MK time (because Casey ain't having a first disney day that does not = MK)

Saturday - 4 Nov
Jason runs the 10K
MGM and likely some Disney Springs dinner

Sunday - 5 Nov
Jason runs the 1/2 marathon
California Grill Brunch
Animal Kingdom Afternoon

Monday - 6 Nov
MK Day
Dinner at Citricos with the amazing @ariane37

Tuesday - 7 Nov
Epcot and lots of food and wine Again with my drinking phenom partner that is @ariane37

Wednesday - 8 Nov
MK day and who knows what else at night

Thursday - 9 Nov
AK morning for FoP
Maybe some Typhoon Lagoon, weather dependent
Christmas Party @ MK

Friday - 10 Nov
More F&W fun @ Epcot during the day and wherever the wind may take us at night

Saturday - 11 Nov
Last day
Animal Kingdom

Waaah missing each other by 2 months!:sad2::sad1::sad: But excited for you and sooooo will be here and ready to accept all that you're going to drink and eat...and drink...drink lots. Drink it up girl!

For anyone who may still be following along, we finally made some semblance of plans for our November trip since fast pass makes me commit to things 60 days in advance. I know quite a few of you will be down there at the same time so below is where we are currently at. Hopefully I can finally meet some of you. Except for @ariane37, I'm over her already :P

Friday - 3 Nov
Arrive @ 0830
Late Morning/Mid-Afternoon F&W @ Epcot followed likely by some MK time (because Casey ain't having a first disney day that does not = MK)

Saturday - 4 Nov
Jason runs the 10K

Sunday - 5 Nov
California Grill Brunch
Animal Kingdom Afternoon

Monday - 6 Nov
MK Day

Tuesday - 7 Nov
Epcot and lots of food and wine Again with my drinking phenom partner that is @ariane37

Wednesday - 8 Nov

Thursday - 9 Nov
AK morning for FoP
Christmas Party @ MK

Friday - 10 Nov

Saturday - 11 Nov
Last day
Animal Kingdom
How fun! If I was there those weeks I would have definitely liked to have met up.

Ok so besides being a bad trip reporter, I’ve also been a bad report reader. But I just spent the past week or so reading most of this report (I had read a bit of it back in the spring).

Glad to see all the Dining reviews and the drinking reviews. I haven’t gotten to it yet in my report but my DH’s fave meal was Sanaa. Call me shocked at my very non-adventurous hubs. He loved it so much that we will be back in June. Oh and he declared the Bloody Mary from Dawn Bar as the best drink.

I def need to put Yatchsman on our future list. And since we bought DVC, I know we will be back. Well, I’d have been back regardless without anyone else, but now I know it will be all of us! Haha.

Yay for your Nov trip, which is coming right up! Very sad that I will be missing a ton of meet ups apparently, but glad your trip is coinciding with so many! Where will you guys be staying?

Can’t wait to read all about it!

Waaah missing each other by 2 months!:sad2::sad1::sad: But excited for you and sooooo will be here and ready to accept all that you're going to drink and eat...and drink...drink lots. Drink it up girl!
Oh man!!! Are you all going in January again???? Can't wait to hear how it goes for the little guy!!!

How fun! If I was there those weeks I would have definitely liked to have met up.
Me too!

Not sure how I missed your update on your trip!

Sounds like nice plans. Man, that is a lot of running! Have a great trip!
Jason is a running maniac! He did a 10 miler 2 weeks ago, a half marathon last weekend, he's doing a 5K, 10K and half marathon this weekend, and then the Disney race. And here I sit on my couch :-)

Ok so besides being a bad trip reporter, I’ve also been a bad report reader. But I just spent the past week or so reading most of this report (I had read a bit of it back in the spring).
Thanks for taking the time to real Renee! It certainly is hard to try and keep up with life and this place.

Glad to see all the Dining reviews and the drinking reviews. I haven’t gotten to it yet in my report but my DH’s fave meal was Sanaa. Call me shocked at my very non-adventurous hubs. He loved it so much that we will be back in June. Oh and he declared the Bloody Mary from Dawn Bar as the best drink.
I can't wait to hear all about it. You hubby loving Sanna astonishes me! Glad to hear he loved the bloody mary. Suddenly wishing I had one :P

Yay for your Nov trip, which is coming right up! Very sad that I will be missing a ton of meet ups apparently, but glad your trip is coinciding with so many! Where will you guys be staying?
I know the trip is only 2 weeks away and my brain hasn't wrapped itself around that yet. Work is crazy busy right now, so good news is time is going to fly!

We're staying at Caribbean Beach, which is a first for us. We got a great military rate thanks to @ariane37 plus we booked when they were giving out $75 gift card per night due to the construction, so it was a $$$ no brainer.

I know the trip is only 2 weeks away and my brain hasn't wrapped itself around that yet. Work is crazy busy right now, so good news is time is going to fly!

We're staying at Caribbean Beach, which is a first for us. We got a great military rate thanks to @ariane37 plus we booked when they were giving out $75 gift card per night due to the construction, so it was a $$$ no brainer.
I’ve stayed at CBR a few times in my day and always enjoyed it. I’m sure you will have a great time! Can’t wait to read all about it!

Friday - 3 Nov
Arrive @ 0830

Saturday - 4 Nov
Jason runs the 10K

Sunday - 5 Nov
California Grill Brunch
Animal Kingdom Afternoon

Monday - 6 Nov
MK Day

Tuesday - 7 Nov

Wednesday - 8 Nov

Thursday - 9 Nov
AK morning for FoP
Christmas Party @ MK

Friday - 10 Nov

Saturday - 11 Nov
Last day
Animal Kingdom

Where are you staying this trip? I feel like you told me like at least twice but I’ve forgotten all Over again :rolleyes1

Edited... crap. If I’d just have kept reading I would have found it. And yes, I remember that now. Durp

It took me long enough, but I finally got over here and did a full binge of this report! It's been on my "to read" list for a long time now, since I've heard many a mention of you and your fabulous DD over on @ariane37's reports. I really enjoyed reading about your trip and your awesome meals! Your Casey is adorable, and I'm so incredibly impressed by her palate! (At her age I was very picky, and she'll eat and appreciate anything!) You've also inspired me to add a few meal ideas for the next time we plan a trip. Our next trip is already too stocked with ADRs, but we've got plans for another trip soon and I've snuck Tiffins onto the list (we loved our last meal there but haven't been back in a while!) as well as possibly a return to Beaches and Cream, and possibly the Yachtsman Steakhouse... We're already planning to return to the Nomad Lounge in December/January, and your report has me extra excited for that. Thanks so much for sharing your adventures with us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!