Tix from Ticketmania arrived safely!!

Bea

DIS Veteran
I ordered the special 5 day park hopper, with 4 plusses from Ticketmania (link from Mousesavers) on May 20th. They arrived yesterday (June 2nd)! I have to wait 10 months before using them, but the fact that they arrived made the trip that much more real. Anyways, Just wanted to give them a vote of confidence if you are considering ordering from them. I have used ticketmania 2 x before and have never had a problem.

That's great Bea. It's so fun getting things done before the trip isn't it...helps make the trip seem closer & closer :).

That's great Bea! I ordered mine on May 22, so mine should be here any day now, I hope!

I noticed today that the prices at Ticketmania went up. Of course I hadn't ordered our tickets yet. I've been trying to decide whether to get the 4 day pass or the 5. Guess I should have decided quicker! I will have re-evaluate what the best deal is again now.

Vicky

Oh, that's too bad Vicky! :( I'm glad I finally ordered them as I know I couldn't make up my mind whether to get the 4 or 5 day or if I would use the options in my upcoming trip. But I thought they were the better deal and since they never expire, someone in the family would use them, if I didn't.

My ticket arrived yesterday! They sent me a "Minnie". There was a nice packet of brochures with it too.

LOL, sorry Wendy, yes my ticket has a picture of Minnie on it. It's one of those paper tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter