To get you in the mood before you cruise!!!

mmouse37

DCL Diva!!
This is a litte OT, but I was at Bed, Bath & Beyond yesterday and saw this bucket of Margarita Mix......you add a 25 oz. bottle of Tequila to the liquid mix and place in the freezer overnight. All you have to do is scoop the Margarita "slush" into a glass and enjoy!!!

I had never seen this type of mix before but it looks foolproof. Thought it might be good way to get everyone in the mood for some tropical thoughts before cruising!

We are having an early Cinco de Mayo party today in combination with my DD's birthday and bought some to try. One of my friends said these were delicious.

We are having tacos, quesadillas, chili, nachos, fajitas, etc. Well time to go get ready for the party!!!

Just wanted to share!!

MJ

had these in college---they were great!!! have fun!!! drink one for me!!!

:cool: It works just as well without the tequilla, we have had these several times at our tropical birthday and crusing parties.

The frustration begins......I went to check on the my "frozen" margaritas just now and guess what....still liquid!!!! Then I realized that my full size freezer that we have in the garage is defrosting for no apparent reason...plug is in, door was closed all the way, etc.

This thing is about 25 years old and I wonder if it is just time for it to die...why today when I have it stocked with all the meat I just bought, not to mention the full size Carvel ice cream sheet cake I put in there last night! Ice cream soup, maybe...

MJ

Hope you get to try the margaritas! We take them camping with us. Easy to make, too easy to drink! ;)

BD....well, let me tell you I was quite surprised today when the freezer quit on me. Did figure out the problem....the little red button on the outlet need to be reset....

We salvaged the margarita mix by putting it in the blend with some ice!!! Tasted great!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter