To Pete!

Louis morrell

DIS Veteran
I got about 30 seconds into your live (I was 2 hrs late) and had to stop to tell you thanks for what you are doing with the live chats on YouTube. You can’t know how much of a diversion it to watch friends I don’t even know discuss a common interest. My wife and I are basically empty nesters and in 2017 we decided that Disney was our permanent vacation destination. We own at Disney’s Saratoga springs and your message boards were an enormous part if our decision process to purchase. You have helped to bring enjoyment to countless families with the free information outlets you provide. Remember that.

Keep the faith, everything is going to be alright inthe end. These are the timesthat bring us all together and that is what makes us, Americans, great.

Thanks to you and your staff for what you do

PS thanks to you, I love the bacon and eggs at
The Wave👍

It's nice to see them talk about Disney, I know everyone in my house is. Although I didnt have to cancel any plans, it's still a weird thing to see happen at Disney and around the country.

Yes thank you! I'm a nurse in Texas. The stress level is high despite the fact that we have almost no cases in our area. Everyone is just waiting for the "shoe" to drop. The effort of the whole team to put out content on YouTube and Patreon is literally what is giving the ability to deal with the stress. Thank you Pete, Craig, Ryno, Fiasco and the whole team. A special thanks to John Magi for keeping Pete calm and guiding the Dreams Team through this!

Yes thank you! I'm a nurse in Texas. The stress level is high despite the fact that we have almost no cases in our area. Everyone is just waiting for the "shoe" to drop. The effort of the whole team to put out content on YouTube and Patreon is literally what is giving the ability to deal with the stress. Thank you Pete, Craig, Ryno, Fiasco and the whole team. A special thanks to John Magi for keeping Pete calm and guiding the Dreams Team through this!
@MK2010 - And thank you, for doing what YOU do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!