To ride or not to ride

Parkeit

Earning My Ears
Every year I go to WDW with my mom, aunt, and cousin (who is now 7). The trip is my Christmas present from my aunt. So basically I am at their mercy, I can't get my cousin to ride some of the stuff I wan't to ride! He rides all of the thrill rides but last year I couldn't get him to go on Buzz Light year. And also we will start in Tommorrow Land and then he will want to go to Adventure Land, then he decideds he wants to ride Thunder Mountain, but the rides to long so we skip it. Basicaly it takes forever to get in line to ride something. Usualy my mom and I get about an hour while they go back to the hotel, but I have been to Walt Disney World 5 times and so far I have never been to anything but Kilimangario Safri and Countdown to extinction in AK. It totaly sucks, I need help!!!!!!!

This might not be any help to you, but why don't you suggest to your Mom and Auntie that you split up for a while when you're in the parks? Perhaps your Mom could go around with you and your Auntie with your cousin and then you could meet up for lunch or something so that you're still together for some of the time. This way, you could all get to do at least some of the things you want to do, but still spend your vacation together. Hope this helps. :)

wavey.gif

Mar '95 Offsite
Mar '97 CBR, WL
Oct '98 DxL
Oct '99 DxL
Dec '00 ASMo
Oct '01 DxL

I can totally feel your frustration! Let's just say, I have little cousins also! I suggest you split up for awhile! Tell your mom how you feel, if she doesn't already know, and maybe even tell your aunt in detail like you did your post, why you might want to split up for half a day or something! Hope this helpes!
Alberta

Thanks for your suggestions! I will deffinatly try what you suggested, because as much as I enjoy WDW it can be a little frustrating. Good news I have a freind who lives in Orlando who has agreed to meet me their so I could actually see something other the PoC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter