To San Francisco and Beyond ...

Hollywood Glitter

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone!

Let me just do a quick intro. My name is Sigris and I'm a Disneyholic. :goodvibes I am a former castmember and passholder and current DVC member and D23 member. Last year I took my first Disney Cruise and fell in love. It was the first time I got you use my DVC points and it was AWESOME! My mom and I sailed on the Wonder and visited the Mexican Riviera. It was perfect because we live in Orange County ... no flights required and free transportation (thanks Dad :thumbsup2) to and from the port. Below is a picture of me and my mom in Puerto Vallarta

SigrisandShirleyLopez.jpg

Now the original plan for this year was for the whole family to go to Alaska. We had originally booked the last Alaskan cruise of the season and the repositioning cruise but someone had to stay home and cat sit. She is the baby of the family.

Elliot.jpg

So after going back and forth we decided to cancel the repositioning cruise I decided to stay home and let my parents take the honeymoon they never got. They are so excited. :banana: I was all ready to spend this year at home with no Disney vacation in sight but then I got this great idea last week and well ...

Now I'm getting ready to leave for a "Wonder"ful Pixar Coastal Cruise.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

cruise.jpg

Hi Everyone!

It's been a long month helping my mom get ready for her trip. I feel like she has been on the FE construction train. We are I myself have also been working on my Pixar cruise FE gifts. I got a great idea for the adult gifts but the children's gifts are always hard for me. We did a JoAnn's and Michael;s run but I'm still not feeling anything yet.

I am super excited about the cruise though. In the last month we were upgraded from an 11B to a 9B. I'm pretty excited because we have only gone with inside stateroom in the past. I also planned on not really doing anything for the excursion days but plans change :cool1: My mom wants to go to Muir Woods in SF and We are thinking of doing the Trolley Tour in SD. I think it's funny to be doing a tour in San Diego considering I lived there for a year, :rotfl:

I'm also booked on the Member cruise in Jan. so there is a lot going on. Right now we are doing a postcard exchange. It's been pretty fun. I already received a postcard in the mail. For mine I found an old picture of Sleeping Beauty's castle I took way back in 2003 when I worked at Disney, and added Hello from Anaheim, CA and then made my own postcards. So those are ready to go out tomorrow.

What else? Hmmm.. Oh yeah I am participating in a Secret Santa on another board, hosting a Holiday Card Exchange (on disboards/facebook), hosting a Secret Santa (on disboards/facebook), and trying to learn a new camera before my cruise. :woohoo:

There is so much going on but I love it!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter