Today's status for Canadian discounted tickets?

CJK

DIS Veteran
I'm out of country, and can't check website. Did the Canadian ticket offer truly expire yesterday or was it extended like last year? TIA!

I just checked Disney World site and see no signs of a Canadian offer. Just the 20% off "Sun and Fun" offer.

Reactions: CJK
WDW tickets did go up in price, no Canadian deal :( but they do expire Dec 31, 2019 now, so that's good?

Indeed, WDW deal is now dead. :(

DL tickets are still available until the end of the month; they expire by the end of 2018 though!

WDW tickets did go up in price, no Canadian deal :( but they do expire Dec 31, 2019 now, so that's good?

If I was planning to go some time in 2019, I certainly would not buy tickets right now. Who knows, they might bring back the discount later this year, and tickets prices will not go up again at least until early 2019.

I thought the WDW Canadian tickets were on sale till 2/28? Glad I bought my daughters last week.

I’ve noticed the DL Canadian tickets still on salt till 28th haven’t been raised. But unfortunately a fairly short exp date of Jan 13? 2019. Less than a year. The regular DL tix have 2020 exp.

I’ve noticed the DL Canadian tickets still on salt till 28th haven’t been raised. But unfortunately a fairly short exp date of Jan 13? 2019. Less than a year. The regular DL tix have 2020 exp.

Yes, but later this year is a great time to go. Pixar Fest, and Paint the Night parade is coming back. Best night parade EVER!!

The Canadian tickets for DL are now almost 30% off considering the price increase as the Canadian prices did not increase. Regardless of expiration date if you are buying regular tickets for DL today then you are paying $140 CAD more for a 5 Day PH than the Canadian deal - that is a pretty sweet deal. We bought ours ahead of the price increase as we are going in less than 3 weeks anyway.

Any intel on if the canadian tix for WDW would be offered again this year??? I am so sad that I missed the date (thought it was until Feb 28 as well)

If there is any discount it won't be released for quite awhile yet. Here's some points of reference to the 2 offers that just happened:
  • 1st year was released on September 16th, 2016 -- offer was extended thru till May 20th
  • The next offer (one that just ended) was released November 1st 2017

If I was planning to go some time in 2019, I certainly would not buy tickets right now. Who knows, they might bring back the discount later this year, and tickets prices will not go up again at least until early 2019.

Tickets are going up again later this year, when they implememt tiered pricing for multi day tickets. It may actually be better to buy now before they tier the tickets than hope for a discount.

I was able to order a 5 day Disneyland ticket on Monday (Mar 5) and it was still at the discounted rate. I got my shipping confirmation today. I can't wait to spend Christmas at Disneyland again this year!!!!

On the website???

Sorry...I got this thread mixed up with the AirMiles thread...I ordered the discounted Canadian Resident Disneyland ticket from AirMiles...

Tickets are going up again later this year, when they implememt tiered pricing for multi day tickets. It may actually be better to buy now before they tier the tickets than hope for a discount.
Ugh. So when they tier tickets we won’t be able to purchase ahead unless we know our exact dates?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter