Today's status for Canadian discounted tickets?

Yes, but later this year is a great time to go. Pixar Fest, and Paint the Night parade is coming back. Best night parade EVER!!
We are going to DL End of April-early May for 5 days. I believe Paint The Night will be there!. Sadly Pier will still be closed. But will be there for Starwars May the 4th. Daughter so excited!
Going to WDW end of Aug- Sept 10. So I was hoping for DL ticket exp to be a little longer in 2019 like maybe Feb or March, or April again! Have to space those trips out, lol.

Ugh. So when they tier tickets we won’t be able to purchase ahead unless we know our exact dates?

Yes and no. I suspect it will be the same/similar to the one day ticket tiers. f you want to be able to go anytime, you'll need to buy Peak season tickets. If tou want to go regular or value season you'll buy regular. Or you can buy value tickets which will only allow you to travel during value times.

Yes and no. I suspect it will be the same/similar to the one day ticket tiers. f you want to be able to go anytime, you'll need to buy Peak season tickets. If tou want to go regular or value season you'll buy regular. Or you can buy value tickets which will only allow you to travel during value times.
Any way Disney can squeeze a little more blood out of it’s guests they’ll find it o_O

We are going to DL End of April-early May for 5 days. I believe Paint The Night will be there!. Sadly Pier will still be closed. But will be there for Starwars May the 4th. Daughter so excited!
Going to WDW end of Aug- Sept 10. So I was hoping for DL ticket exp to be a little longer in 2019 like maybe Feb or March, or April again! Have to space those trips out, lol.

We will be at DLR for the first time April 23-April 28th! I cannot wait for discovering Walt's original park!

We will be at DLR for the first time April 23-April 28th! I cannot wait for discovering Walt's original park!
We arrive the 29th! Our first time was last Sept and loved it. Well I look at it as my first time because last time I went to DL was over 30 yrs ago, and it’s so different now, and there was no DCA! Sept was like going for the first time for me.
I’m excited to go on Space Mtn and Haunted Mansion. Both different versions from WDW. And they were closed in Sept.
it’s fun having the best of both worlds, WDW and DL!
We bought the Max Pass in Sept and was worth it to us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!