Todays yummy t-shirt design

Joann

<font color=green>I also loveeeeee popcorn with Mn
Here is one for mickey icecream fans LOL
83029ice.jpg

This is great!
An advanced warning...someone's going to be asking for a "Happiness is a (insert Dole Whip here)!" shirt soon!

ohhh haha let me see if I can get a picture of that and I will do one hehehe ty for the idea haha brb going to look

LOL that was quick huh LOL yummmy making me hungry now LOL I got all excited when you reminded me of the dolewhips

At least you can have one before I do...you leave in a month. I still got over 6 months to go!

LOL I will have one and think of you the whole time while eating it :rotfl2: :rotfl2: but just think when you are there you will be eating them and I won't be for god knows how long after this trip lol

The only reason I got this trip out of my DBF was because HHN's over at UNI will be going on. I don't think I'm going back anytime soon after this either! So looks like we are in the same :boat: !

Here is a special request with a little hidden lime mickey on the spoon LOL wink wink you know who you are! hehehe

83029lmick.jpg

Oh no, stop it! My shopping cart is already getting huge at blankshirtstore.com - now you have to go and make me want to add a couple more! (not to mention making me hungry...;) ) Love it! Love it! Love it!

Those are amazing! They sure make me hungry!

LOL sorry Kristin I actually only did them as a joke shirt because people on the board go nuts about these two things but they do make cute shirts and I can almost positive it would get a reaction wearing them LOL
Thanks Glynis LOL they make me hungry to and want to be in disney even more right now then before LOL

LOL Joann, I'm totally going to make these into real shirts. DH and I have a first-treat tradition of Dole Whips (it used to be accompanied by the gut-busting cheese-dog egg roll from the Egg Roll Wagon but those were taken off the menu several years back...) I love the Dole Whip Float, but DH likes his DW plain...where did you snag the photos? I'd love to find one of the float.

Oh no, just had another thought - both designs give DH some comedy material - I can just hear it now "honey, you've got a little ice cream/dole whip on your shirt..." :rolleyes2

LOl typical male hehe I got them online just punched in dole whip I tried to find ya the float but no pics of one sorry less you can find one sorry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter