• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo Disney trip is a go!

AndyR

DIS Veteran
We booked out flights yesterday - Woo hoo! - Arriving at the Miracosta on March 30th.

Now the real planning starts.

Andy

:wave2::wave2:Yay for you! :thumbsup2

I also booked tickets on Sunday - we are leaving Sydney April 10 - on an overnight Qantas flight!

We have to fit in with Australian school holidays - make sure there are some cherry blossoms left for us!

I also booked tickets on Sunday - we are leaving Sydney April 10 - on an overnight Qantas flight!

We have to fit in with Australian school holidays - make sure there are some cherry blossoms left for us!

The Cherry Blossoms (and school vacations) are two of the reasons we're going on those dates. Can't wait.

Just in time for the 30th anniversary too! Hope you both have lovely trips!

This place is amazing! You will have such a great time!! :goodvibes

Congrats to those of you who've recently booked trips! TDR is amazing- and Japan itself is beyond amazing. You will have an awesome time. :)

Well our TA tried to book us into the Miracosta on the 1st day of the 6mth booking widow, and everything was gone (except the suites in the 750K+ range for 3nts), so we fell back to plan B. We now have a Cinderella Room in the Tokyo Disneyland Hotel.

The CM said to keep watching the website as lots of people book, but then cancel (as no deposit is required as is here in WDW & DL).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter