Tokyo Disneyland Package

Skippy24

Mouseketeer
I purchased the Lots of Attractions package for Tokyo Disneyland resort for 2 nights. I was wondering if anyone else on here has purchased it and what did you think of it and could you use the 8 fast passes per person they give you at anytime?

Yes, the Fast Passes can be used anytime. However ever since they introduced this package, even the fast pass lines sometimes are not walk-ons. Last time I went into Splash Mountain with a fast pass and still had to wait 30 minutes in the line. They're still much faster than the regular standby lines though.

I’m looking at a package for my family, but I need three nights and two days of tickets. Did you book on the phone or website? I can only book three days of tickets with two nights on the website.

I’m looking at a package for my family, but I need three nights and two days of tickets. Did you book on the phone or website? I can only book three days of tickets with two nights on the website.

That's the max you can do with packages. For rooms only reservation, you can do up to five nights at Celebration, Ambassador and Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. The Hotel Miracosta is two nights max even when you're booking a room only.

That's the max you can do with packages. For rooms only reservation, you can do up to five nights at Celebration, Ambassador and Tokyo Disneyland Hotel. The Hotel Miracosta is two nights max even when you're booking a room only.
Good to know, thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!