Toni & Bobby's Shabby Chic wedding PJ & TR (SBP/Attic/UK) 2/2/09 *COMPLETE*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh well I can't wait to read it!!!! Are you having an at home wedding and then Disneymoon?

YUP we are having the big ole wedding at home then we are doing a honeymoon that goes from vegas ( just a few nights) ..maui..and then caps off at DISNEY!!!!! i am getting really excited!

YUP we are having the big ole wedding at home then we are doing a honeymoon that goes from vegas ( just a few nights) ..maui..and then caps off at DISNEY!!!!! i am getting really excited!

Oh wow that sounds like a great honeymoon! What a great way to end it too!!! I would love to read all about it! :goodvibes

Alright, I got so far behind on your TR! I had left off way back before the Dessert Party, and I come back and you are FINISHED! I'm sad. But I just spent the last hour catching up and finishing it. Your wedding was gorgeous and you looked like you had a blast on your honeymoon. I think I've told you before, but I LOVE your hair style for your wedding. I might use you as my inspiration for mine!

I hadn't been by in a while since I've been busy, but I've been lurking off and on. You looked amazing and everything else did as well. I loved your cake! We're still waiting for pro pics, should be any time now.

I hadn't been by in a while since I've been busy, but I've been lurking off and on. You looked amazing and everything else did as well. I loved your cake! We're still waiting for pro pics, should be any time now.

Yay King Louie!!! Thanks for stopping by. I can't wait to see your pro pics. I loved all your planning and ideas so I would love to see pics of your wedding and of course you and your hubby! :goodvibes

hey, so I googled Disney honeymoons and I came across your journal and now i'm kind of hooked. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your journal and it inspired me to make my own! Congrats on your wedding and I hope you guys are extremely happy together :)

Just wanted to say I am new and I read through your whole trip report! I loved it so much! And I hope someday I can have a wedding like yours. :)

hey, so I googled Disney honeymoons and I came across your journal and now i'm kind of hooked. I just wanted to say I really enjoyed reading your journal and it inspired me to make my own! Congrats on your wedding and I hope you guys are extremely happy together :)

Just wanted to say I am new and I read through your whole trip report! I loved it so much! And I hope someday I can have a wedding like yours. :)

Thank you both!!!!!!! :goodvibes

Toni,

Ok, so I FINALLY finished reading your PJ!!! Yay!!! Although I am sad to see it end....:( I will definitely be reading your PTR....You were a beautiful bride and had a perfect wedding...Thank you for sharing it with us!! I need to get my butt in gear and get going with my PJ....!!!

Toni,

Ok, so I FINALLY finished reading your PJ!!! Yay!!! Although I am sad to see it end....:( I will definitely be reading your PTR....You were a beautiful bride and had a perfect wedding...Thank you for sharing it with us!! I need to get my butt in gear and get going with my PJ....!!!

Thanks Maure! I was sad to see it end too!! LOL. Now I can't wait for my January trip!! I have to update my PTR! :banana:

Just want to say WOW!!!! You had a beautiful wedding, and the pics were awesome! Beautiful bride, beautiful dress, beautiful ceremony/reception/dessert party! I'm still hoping when the time comes, I can convince my daughter to have a Disney wedding.:)

Just want to say WOW!!!! You had a beautiful wedding, and the pics were awesome! Beautiful bride, beautiful dress, beautiful ceremony/reception/dessert party! I'm still hoping when the time comes, I can convince my daughter to have a Disney wedding.:)

Thank you Theresa!! :goodvibes

It was a wonderful time! I am sure your daughter would love a Disney wedding!! Disney really knows how to put together something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter